Have You Ever Been To Jail?

As the question states... have you? What did you do? How long were you in for?

• Yes
    9% (3)15% (4)12% (7)Vote
  • No
    91% (29)85% (23)88% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. It was terrible. There were gates all around... I was surrounded by complete and utter morons... And they even forced me to learn and do work that I didn't want to do. I was in for 4 whole years.
    High school was a fucking hell hole.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in and out of jail hundreds of times never as someone that was arrested or an inmate though.

0|0
    0|0
    • U work as a prison warden/guard?

• I used to do work similar to that yes. So I was in and out of the jail frequently.

• @anon1999 How was it? If you have time, I'd love to hear your insight. ^_^

What Girls Said 14

• I went once. I got to go along when we hauled someone in for trespassing :D

Never as an inmate or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Neat! Citizens arrest or ride along?

• Show All
    • May I ask what department? I majored in criminal justice and, in a past life, wanted to join law enforcement. I'm wondering what other jobs there are besides cop and dispatcher.

• It's hospital security. It's a privatized police agency. PA330. Deals with all the stuff from the road, but in a hospital setting. @theccanyon

• Yes I have, I'm not that fucking sweet, I beat the shit out of this asshole guy and his girlfriend after they were both attacking my 5 year old nephew, it's a long story but to end it, I fucked them both up... and I got sent to jail... this world is stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zee drunk tank. From le alcohol. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've been closely associated with breaking the law. Hey if I get really sick or homeless I'll go to prison to get all the good services.

1|0
    0|0
    • Think about sharing the room with other inmates who committed serious crimes.

• If I'm going to jail I would be the one who committed the serious crime. My grandfather was a security guard in the 70's So I know a few things.
      However I don't yet have a reason to go to prison so I'll enjoy my freedom at the moment lol

• @mysteriousflower I hear you. Just make sure to stay away from Arizona ;)

@andy020892 Not sure if her and @asker 's comments are a direct reference but I just wanted to throw out that jail (county/town) and prison (state or federal) are two very different institutions. Since jails are for short term stays whereas prison can house long term-to-life inmates and felons, the horror stories and tv plotlines you hear most likely happened in a prison.

Hopefully your knowledge of the penal system stops here but it's good to know the difference, just in case. Here's a helpful mnemonic : "I won't get nailed if I go to jail... Probably."

• Vote B = I have been to COURT a few times but always had great lawyers.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't but I came very close to once. It was for an unpaid traffic ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I wouldn't survive a day in jail :o

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never went to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Sgfduvj

0|0
    0|0
  • No I stay on the right side of the tracks

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • i have never been to jail, ahve never visited a jail either

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, several times. Nothing violent, stealing, or anything like that. It was mostly drug related or driving offenses. About a month total.

Jail's not that bad - except you can't leave. Probably most people don't realize the value of a simple act like walking out the door whenever they want. Even though jail isn't that bad, you are completely 100% at the mercy of the jailers. You don't leave until they say you can.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, for a few hours, but the charges were dropped because the DA knew they were bullshit..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't think my butthole would appreciate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've been in a prison for a day volunteering for a program for children and their incarcerated fathers

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been to jail hundreds of times playing monopoly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I have a perfect record.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, I happen to me, Only in my dream, I've been all the jail in this world. And I managed to escape from prison. I am a criminal, I'm still unpunished.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily no. I just never been in a position where I had to risk breaking the law.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I have no interest in going, I'd die of boredom, I go insane when I don't have anything to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I have a virgin ass and I hope it stays that way for the rest of my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got that luxury of free food and housing (just kidding).

0|0
    0|0
  • no, only losers do.

0|0
    0|0