Have You Ever Been To Jail?

As the question states... have you? What did you do? How long were you in for?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. It was terrible. There were gates all around... I was surrounded by complete and utter morons... And they even forced me to learn and do work that I didn't want to do. I was in for 4 whole years.
    High school was a fucking hell hole.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in and out of jail hundreds of times never as someone that was arrested or an inmate though.

• U work as a prison warden/guard?

• I used to do work similar to that yes. So I was in and out of the jail frequently.

• @anon1999 How was it? If you have time, I'd love to hear your insight. ^_^

What Girls Said 14

• I went once. I got to go along when we hauled someone in for trespassing :D

Never as an inmate or anything.

• Neat! Citizens arrest or ride along?

• May I ask what department? I majored in criminal justice and, in a past life, wanted to join law enforcement. I'm wondering what other jobs there are besides cop and dispatcher.

• It's hospital security. It's a privatized police agency. PA330. Deals with all the stuff from the road, but in a hospital setting. @theccanyon

• Yes I have, I'm not that fucking sweet, I beat the shit out of this asshole guy and his girlfriend after they were both attacking my 5 year old nephew, it's a long story but to end it, I fucked them both up... and I got sent to jail... this world is stupid.

• Zee drunk tank. From le alcohol. -_-

• No but I've been closely associated with breaking the law. Hey if I get really sick or homeless I'll go to prison to get all the good services.

• Think about sharing the room with other inmates who committed serious crimes.

• If I'm going to jail I would be the one who committed the serious crime. My grandfather was a security guard in the 70's So I know a few things.
      However I don't yet have a reason to go to prison so I'll enjoy my freedom at the moment lol

• @mysteriousflower I hear you. Just make sure to stay away from Arizona ;)

@andy020892 Not sure if her and @asker 's comments are a direct reference but I just wanted to throw out that jail (county/town) and prison (state or federal) are two very different institutions. Since jails are for short term stays whereas prison can house long term-to-life inmates and felons, the horror stories and tv plotlines you hear most likely happened in a prison.

Hopefully your knowledge of the penal system stops here but it's good to know the difference, just in case. Here's a helpful mnemonic : "I won't get nailed if I go to jail... Probably."

• Vote B = I have been to COURT a few times but always had great lawyers.

• No I haven't but I came very close to once. It was for an unpaid traffic ticket.

• Nope, and I wouldn't survive a day in jail :o

• No I never went to jail.

• Nope.
    Sgfduvj

• No I stay on the right side of the tracks

• Luckily no.

• No, I haven't. :p

• i have never been to jail, ahve never visited a jail either

• No, I have never.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, several times. Nothing violent, stealing, or anything like that. It was mostly drug related or driving offenses. About a month total.

Jail's not that bad - except you can't leave. Probably most people don't realize the value of a simple act like walking out the door whenever they want. Even though jail isn't that bad, you are completely 100% at the mercy of the jailers. You don't leave until they say you can.

• yeah, for a few hours, but the charges were dropped because the DA knew they were bullshit..

• Nope. I don't think my butthole would appreciate it.

• Nope, I've been in a prison for a day volunteering for a program for children and their incarcerated fathers

• I've been to jail hundreds of times playing monopoly.

• Nope I have a perfect record.

• Oh yeah, I happen to me, Only in my dream, I've been all the jail in this world. And I managed to escape from prison. I am a criminal, I'm still unpunished.

• Luckily no. I just never been in a position where I had to risk breaking the law.

• No and I have no interest in going, I'd die of boredom, I go insane when I don't have anything to do.

• nope I have a virgin ass and I hope it stays that way for the rest of my life

• Never got that luxury of free food and housing (just kidding).

• no, only losers do.