How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? Please give serious answers as it is a matter of life or death
- All the wood17% (3)38% (5)26% (8)Vote
- A heap of wood17% (3)8% (1)13% (4)Vote
- A lot of wood11% (2)15% (2)13% (4)Vote
- A respectable amount of wood28% (5)8% (1)19% (6)Vote
- Not much wood0% (0)8% (1)3% (1)Vote
- Not a great deal of wood6% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
- No wood21% (4)15% (2)20% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
he got wood for days
i got ass for weeks0
Most Helpful Guy
Woodchucks are hardy critters, have to pack a punch if you aim to one-shot them. Can't fire a.22LR rifle in my area, too many homes in a tiny place, so have to opt for air rifles. Too weak an air rifle will simply bounce a pellet off his skull, and all you end up doing is pissing off the chuck. Have to make sure you using a heavy grain pellet, preferably a.22, with a higher velocity rifle to achieve about 25 ft-lb muzzle energy directed at the chuck's head.
By comparison, you can bag a squirrel with a.177 at much lower muzzle energy, you can bag squirrels all day with a rifle that would just piss off a chuck.
Tough sons of bitches. Voted A, all the wood.0