Seriously... How much wood?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? Please give serious answers as it is a matter of life or death

• All the wood
  • A heap of wood
  • A lot of wood
  • A respectable amount of wood
  • Not much wood
  • Not a great deal of wood
  • No wood
Thank-you GaGers, your insight has provided me with helpful information that will allow me to continue my thorough research on the wood chucking habits of woodchucks

Most Helpful Girl

• he got wood for days
    i got ass for weeks

Most Helpful Guy

• Woodchucks are hardy critters, have to pack a punch if you aim to one-shot them. Can't fire a.22LR rifle in my area, too many homes in a tiny place, so have to opt for air rifles. Too weak an air rifle will simply bounce a pellet off his skull, and all you end up doing is pissing off the chuck. Have to make sure you using a heavy grain pellet, preferably a.22, with a higher velocity rifle to achieve about 25 ft-lb muzzle energy directed at the chuck's head.

By comparison, you can bag a squirrel with a.177 at much lower muzzle energy, you can bag squirrels all day with a rifle that would just piss off a chuck.

Tough sons of bitches. Voted A, all the wood.

• Why would you shoot one of them? All they have done to u is chuck wood!!

• You said it yourself, they are chucking wood... chewing the shingles off my house.

And eating my garden.

And trying to dig a burrow under the house, which can destroy the foundation of the house and render it uninhabitable.

They're destructive critters, and if you don't keep them in check, they can destroy your property.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't give you a quantitative answer here, but whatever equals

w=how much wood that could be chucked

Under the condition that a woodchuck could chuck it, then your result would be w.

• A woodchuck would chuck all the wood because his life would depend on all the wood being chucked.

• I'd saya good amount

"if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it could move "about 700 pounds (320 kg) on a good day,"

• A decent amount of wood.

What Guys Said 11

• Among woodchucks it's difficult to predict how much wood any one woodchuck might chuck. Sure, some are MotherChuckers. They'll Chuck around all day and night. Still others will not give a single Chuck. Then there are little Chuckers. And some are like "Chuck you."

• A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, of course.

• 51,433512835092 cubic meters per week. I hope I could save your life.

• I'm actually going to try and legitimately answer this. No wood. Because it's a hypothetical question. Woodchucks don't actually chuck wood so even if it wanted to it couldn't thus even if it would it still wouldn't because it can't. There ya go.

• All of the wood ftw

• Enough wood. Enough.

• About 3, ish

• I dont know, Like 5?

• If things go wrong, how can you die?

• A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can't chuck wood.
    But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuk?, you may ask...
    Well, even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
    I kinda feel that a woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.

• Woodchucks are lazy bastards who will only chuck wood if it's blocking them from getting into their hole. The ones in my yard spend most of their time gorging themselves on fallen apples.