How can I be a good bestfriend to a guy?

I really want to show this guy that I can be a good bestfriend to him because he's cool and sounds sweet. How can I do that? :) please no rude or no inappropriate comments D:

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just try talking to him , offer to help him if he has problems that need solved,
    it's good to be Best friend they are hard to find, but i think it will work good for you
    show him your caring side, if he has trouble with school work offer to help him
    you definitely want guy friend who seems compatible cause i think it works out better
    you want a guy friend who will respect you and cares about your feelings as well ,

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a good friend to many guys... I don't really have an answer to 'how', You just talk to them, get along, know them for a long time, and if they trust you, they will tell their personal private stories to you, like if they're in a bad mood or sad.

It's pretty much the same as every friend

What Guys Said 10

• So wait... are you two already best friends? Or did you just meet a guy and already have the intention to friendzone him from the get go?

• Well I really don't know I mean he calls me his bestfriend and I do like him a little but I mostly see him as a friend

• You watch yourself... he may be too young and immature to know that labeling you a bestfriend may not be the best when it comes to starting a relationship. He might be interested in you in a different way but doesn't know how to express it...

Or he actually does just see you as a friend... it could be this...

• Thanks I will :)

• Hmm you can just be you around him:) be happy and the rest comes... just like how conversations usually go:]

• Be there for him, show him you care, be a support to him. Compliment him. hang out with him. There is nothing wrong with opposite sex best friendships. I have one thats been going on for 7 years

• Thanks for the advice :)

• Just do what his guy friends do.

Basically be the opposite of a girl.

• :P hmm maybe I'll give it a try

• just be there for him
    and make him laugh

• Be a great wingwoman.

• Find him a girlfriend.

• Lol guys dont want female friends they want toi get in females pants

• Some do, some do. 😊

• no I'm sure every guy does

• Well. Ok😛

• Ask him to hang out today!

• Give him a handjob when he is horny.

What Girls Said 1