Help with my stinking car?

I had a fight with my girlfriend and as a revenge she took a dump in my airfilter and now my car smells like shit everytime I turn on the AC.
Can I sue her for anything?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Omfg! That's awesome!

I mean it totally sucks for you, but you have to admire the creativity on her part.

• Thanks for the mho, and after thinking about it, you will probably want to power wash the air intake and after it dries, turn on the defrost on high and go sprinkle baking soda from the outside letting the fan suck the baking soda in.

What Girls Said 4

• Wtf! Gross!

You can always sue her for damage, but depending on the actual amount of damage the cost of litigating might not be worth it. You can always write a letter to her or her family with an estimate attached, explaining what happened and containing a demand to pay-up or you'll sue.

And like someone else said, you can report her for property interference.

• LMAO. Good one. You could probably sue her though, if this actually happened.

• Troll alert...

• That's disgusting I say you should break up with her then sue her for damages...

What Guys Said 4

• Jesus Christ.
    Is this real life?

• Yes , you can sue her for damages if you're willing to go through the legal process of it.

• Call a non-emergency police number and report it as vandalism of personal property.

• If this is true yes you can for damages