What should I do about not begin able to put contacts on in my contacts classes?

I am so scared that I won't be able to put my contacts that I have re-scheduled class and it almost 2 months that I have avoid show up to my appointments. I have one more chance to try to put contacts on. I have show up to two classes and the lady said if I can't do it on our third class that I won't be able to get the contacts. I am upset and scared and I know I have to go eventually. I feel like going tomroow in person but I really don't know what I'll do if I can't put the contact in. What should I do? I am afraid that I won't be able to pull it off and either way have to pay the bill... I hate myself why am I so afraid of putting contacts on!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've worn contacts for about 30 years. They are easy to get in and out and they are super comfortable. They are pretty cheap so it's no big deal if you lose one. Plenty of young teens manage contacts, you can too. Just do it. You're going to love them.

• What happens if I can't put them in? I can't even take them home until I can put them in at the doctors>>>? What happen if I can't pull it off? Do I get another chances?

• You can put them in. You can get them out. Out is easier than in. They will show you how and help you get comfortable with them. I leave mine for about four weeks day and night then change them.

What Guys Said 1

• I've had contacts since I was like 12 and all I can say is that it's not a big deal at all, even if it seems like it is to you right now. Once you put them on, you can't even feel them after like 10 seconds, I completely forget I have them on until they start drying from wearing them all day and it's not even that uncomfortable when it happens. The best thing you can do right now is wash your hands very well and keep touching your eyeball with your finger as if you're putting contacts on. Don't think of it as a scary thing because it's really not at all. Wearing contacts is great! So just poke away and get used to touching your eye.

What Girls Said 0