Testosterone is a curse for unattractive and/or broke guys. Agree?

If you don't agree, then why so?

I guess this is too much for women to weigh in on lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Testosterone is not only for heightening sex drive: it has effects on muscle mass, is responsible for the development of secondary sexual charactristics in puberty, sperm production, fat metabolism, bone density and heart health.

I'm pretty sure that it's not a complete curse, and you're just finding reasons to feel sorry for yourself and demonise women for supposedly only going after rich, hot guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow

• It would be a curse to have sexual desire but couldn't attract a woman to release is.

• "it" typo

What Girls Said 2

• no-.- testosterone is a hormone. period.

• Yea but is it a curse for guys who can't get a date to save their lives?

• Is sex drive also a curse for unattractive women? At least your testosterone still gives you denser bones and faster muscle growth, it's protective against lung and other cancers, and it makes you look and sound like a guy.

• Not really because guys are much more likely to compromise on looks when it comes to casual sex. I knew a woman who was frightfully unattractive but she had the body of a goddess and she had no problem getting laid.

• That assumes that casual sex is what those women want. Women are quite likely to compromise on looks when it comes to committed sex, and that doesn't seem to reassure you.

• Yeah if the guy isn't broke.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol no, plus testosterone is used in more ways then just increasing sexual desire.

• It might be a curse, it might be your saving grace...

• Fully agree. Testosterone is the ultimate hell if you can't get that which testosterone was created for.