Your Greatest Fear, and Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not finding happiness or a purpose in life

• Are you passionate about anything that could relate to a career?

• I know... mweh. I hate it though. I'm afraid that I'll just pick something which I'm good at, but don't enjoy.
      And that there are other options out there, that I didn't see, hidden doors

Thanks though!

• Anytime.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I'm scared that I'll end up being alone, but I'm far more scared of getting too close to anyone. I have a lot of trust issues and I'm mentally fucked up. I don't trust a single person. I deliberately do things to make people not want to be around me/stay my friend because I know they'll leave me anyway so I'm just speeding up the process. I self-sabotage. I just don't believe I deserve to have friends and I feel like I'll never be good enough. :/

• Sounds awful. I hope you overcome your trust issues and realize your own self worth. Loving begins with loving yourself. Best of luck to you. :)

• Thanks!

Yeah it is. Making friends is quite hard for me. I'm working on things with my therapist so hopefully my mindset will change even if it takes a little while. :)

• Centipedes ewww..
    http://www.nhptv.org/wild/images/centipede1.jpg
    Why? I don't know they just do.

• failure. I'm driven by a desire to succeed.

• My greatest fear is waking up and being back in the refugee camps

• Being alone isn't on my list of good things for sure.. x3

• Not being able to have children

• Becoming a stay at home mom *gasp*
    Imma go anon so people don't use this against me.

• Speeches/Presentations/Public Speaking.
    Why? Anxiety disorder. 😔

What Guys Said 5

• Being forever alone is probably my worst fear in life because I'm shy and can be difficult for me to open up to people. However, I am still hopeful for the future that I'll find someone eventually.

• You look like a decent bloke. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Best of luck to you on your search for a partner.

• Thanks! I try not to worry about it and I refuse to ever get desperate over something like this, but there's just always the fear.

• @dangerDoge nice guys finish last unfortunately

• They make a law that women have to have long hair biggest fear I'd probably hang myself if they did lol

• Failure. Am a ambitious guy with goals that need to be met and the less I achieve those goals, the more of a failure I feel like I become... I need to WIN!

• I wish you the best, I hope you win and get to where you want to be in life.

• Likewise! Probably worst thing that could happen to me is to end up being successful but feel like a failure... Just give me the illusion that I've won so I can just be happy all my life with ignorance.

• Death, i'm afraid to die or i'll be killed

• being in the middle of the ocean in the dark alone in a storm why? i think its obvious

• I've never heard of this one, I can see why it would be problematic.