Favorite Soda pop flavors?

I persoanlly love Dr. Pepper, coke, Pepsi, sunkist orance, cherry pepsi and coke, cheerwine, and sunkist orange

I also love Mello yello

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I'm intrigued that you like coke but then vanilla pepsi only because most people like coke or pepsi and it's variations

my fave is basic coke. also like cherry coke, dr pepper... I used to love Fresca til they got rid of the sugar and replaced it with cancer causing Aspartame... I also like to make my own Vanilla cokes with a regular coke and adding vanilla syrup

• Diet pepsi got rid of aspertame, it tastes horrible now

• good for pepsi. they got rid of the artificial flavoring back to natural sugar. aspartame is considered one of the worst artificial sugar additives out there. most science shows elevated consumption of it can cause cancer and other health issues.

I love the coke in the glass bottle with regular sugar over the fructose in normal coke

• Diet Rite, Tab still use saccharin. diet coke uses splenda and so does Diet Pepsi

• Birch beer
    Mountain Dew Dewshine

• Pepsi is one of my all time favs !

• Root beer. But haven't had it in ages and don't plan to either.

• Strong ginger beer, like Reed's Extra Ginger Beer.

• Dew me bitch.