(QUIZ) How brave are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kathryncorvino/how-brave-are-you-actually#.mvV6MEJ58

You got: You’re a scaredy-cat!
BOO! Sorry, that was insensitive…you’re probably rocking back and forth on your floor right now completely traumatized from this quiz. It’s hard to be brave, especially in a world where everything is terrifying AF. Just close your eyes and dream of rainbows and butterflies. Just be careful of that ghost behind you.
(QUIZ) How brave are you?
-
Well yeah I cannot argue with buzzfeed can I 🙈🙉🙊 I'm a freaking scaredy-cat 😣

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

MAN, it must take a lot to scare you. Thank goodness you exist and can defend others when trouble comes. You’re a goddamn warrior who’s always there to save the day. Bless your courageous soul.
    -----------
    I may be brave in scary situations like haunted houses/people with murderous intent/scary movies, but I'm shy af in groups of strangers. I'm not sure what that makes me xD

• I'm the opposite of you ahah I can talk with strangers pretty quickly and people would think that we've knew each other for a long time xD

• Lol 😂 I find it funny how we are total opposites

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15031-1439929405-2.gif

I managed everything but the spider questions because spiders.. 😖

• I could survive the spiders tho, it isn't that scary.. but clowns 😫😫

What Guys Said 15

• How Brave Are You Actually?

You got: You’re incredibly brave!

DAMN, YOU’RE BRAVE AF. You’re the leader of the pack who fears nothing and is always down for an adventure. You know how to overcome any kind of obstacle since you’re courageous and strong as hell. If there’s ever a zombie apocalypse you’re gonna survive that shit for sure.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14095-1439929353-2.gif

Walt Disney Pictures

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

Not really lol
    I mean... I don't even kill spiders and insects... well... that's not true... I just squashed one with a mop but most of the times i just vacuum them away and let it out lol

Well that's not very manly is it.

• Come to think of it, I've never really killed a spider either 😳 I mostly just chase it away 🙈

• Spiders eats insects and that's good enough for me as long as they do it FARRRR AWAY LOL

• Thank God my house doesn't have spiders just occasionally cockroaches lol 😓

• You got: You’re incredibly brave! and handsome, and smart... and... and... lol! jk!

• You got: You’re incredibly brave!

• You got: You’re incredibly brave!

Uh, to start, I'm not a leader :/

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

Defend others? More like be the bait so they can get away.

• You got: You may not be the bravest…
    Look, not everyone can be the courageous hero in the horror movie of life. It looks like you’d prefer to hide underneath your bed and cry a little. That’s OK, being scared is part of being human. Without people like you, horror movies wouldn’t even exist in the first place. Stay strong, you’ll get through this.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-22710-1439929580-2.gif

• You got: You’re incredibly brave!

Yeah!

• This quiz is ridiculous there is a fine line between stupid and courageous. They cross this line many times.
    You got: You’re incredibly brave!

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

I'm no coward!

• You’re pretty damn brave!

Can't argue with buzzfeed too lol

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

• You got: You’re incredibly brave!

• It said incredibly brave. But that clown question, clowns rock just look at krusty lol

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

What Girls Said 17

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

Yeah, I am not very brave 😁

• Ahah at least it's better than 'you're a scaredy cat' 😂😂

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

Maybe because I'm not afraid of death XD or of people lol

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave! 8)

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

Though, I didn't think that I would get this result by looking at how I answered the questions, and by knowing the little fears I have that other people consider silly. xD

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

Lol I think this result is a bit exagerated. I think also, however, that when the situation requires us to rise above and be brave, that we should at least try to do so. And I do get scared.

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

"It looks like you’d prefer to hide underneath your bed and cry a little" ACCURATE.

• You may not be the bravest…

:/ :/

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

Meh..

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

• You got: You may not be the bravest…

• You got: You’re incredibly brave!

Yep, this is pretty accurate. 🔫💣😈

• You got: You’re pretty damn brave!

• I'm not brave at all fuck all y'all

• Pretty damn brave 😱

• What are you scared of?