How much common sense do you have?

Quiz: How Much Common Sense Do You Have?

http://www.playbuzz.com/andreamasters10/how-much-common-sense-do-you-have

I got: Perfect common sense!!

You have an abundance of common sense! You ranked in the 90%th percentile, which means that you are able to answer difficult questions correctly that the average person would not be able to. You analyze problems literally, and are able to see past trickery or distractions to come to solutions more easily than normal people. You have a mind for science and math, and intricate problem solving. Well done!

– And I'm not even American, though, those questions were quite based on america lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we're all way too smart to waste our brains on here so what are we all doing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Your are very common sensical!
    Your
    You have quite a bit of common sense! Based on your score, you ranked in the 75th percentile, which means you have above average intelligence, but still need to work on your logic and analytical skills. Your brain works in grey rather than black and white, which isn't a bad thing at all. You have a sharp mind, just remember to think about riddles and problems literally and you will find your common sense improving greatly!

Guys

GUYS

OMFG I TOLD U MOM I HAVE COMMON SENSE OHHHH YEAH

Most Helpful Girl

• Your are very common sensical!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b58-bcc8-490f0ff3aa7b.gif

What Guys Said 24

• Perfect common sense!!

Suprisenly, there was a lot of American questions ha, no fair.

• I know right!

• Fish & chips, bacon butty, what's not to like ha. Food wise we are easily satisfied, and we're just witty and chivalrous.. well, most of us anyway ha

• Ahah totally 😅👍🏻

• Perfect common sense!!

• I got: unbelievable common sense

And it said:

You have so much common sense that common sense itself would assume it was a bad thing. It goes against common sense to think the amount of common sense you have actually exists!
    Even when you're wrong, you're still right!
    You could rewrite everything humanity knows about the universe to make science, engineering and society in general more efficient! You're like God!

• You are anything but common!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4125-85dd-6ed35b586c0d.gif
    You
    Your brain is probably much better at creative and artistic processes, and analyzing abstract things rather than solving literal puzzles. What you lack in common sense you make up for in creative talent!

Derpy derpy derp.

• I've heard these before, but a lot of them don't really work as a multiple choice quiz - it kind of gives away the "trick".

• Perfect common sense!!
    Perfect

• 1|0
  • Perfect common sense!! I thought that was right :)

• Perfect common sense, makes sense.

• Let's just say I have common dollars. That's how much

• Same as yours...

• Well if they were based on American were ther questions like
    Spell "gun"

• ask the people I work with , actually NO don't do that

I would want to think so , actually I think so
    I've rarely been told I don't make sense
    but it could be that people fear my skills at debating and communicating my thoughts
    but in reality , no one fears me, I get in interesting diverging discussions, but thats ok.

• I have enough to get me through life without killing myself

• More then most have.

• I feel I have enough common sense, probably more than most.

• If I give you a chimichanga will you give me the right answer to this question?

• Gross, Buzzfeed derivatives.

• i'm as dumb as you.

• It's one of those internet quizz like an IQ one where everyone ends up being a genius.

• Lol yeah I'm getting this feeling too but it's not as obvious!

• I ranked 90%👏🏾😭

• Depends on how common you mean

• I just microwaved my pet sneaker.

• I got perfect common sense although since I'm from the uk the questions about America and Canada were a guess.

What Girls Said 15

• Perfect common sense!!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...435b-8878-0a9b1909109c.gif

• Perfect common sense!!

• Perfect common sense!! cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...435b-8878-0a9b1909109c.gif You have an abundance of common sense! You ranked in the 90%th percentile, which means that you are able to answer difficult questions correctly that the average person would not be able to. You analyze problems literally, and are able to see past trickery or distractions to come to solutions more easily than normal people. You have a mind for science and math, and intricate problem solving. Well done!

I'm impressed lol

• Perfect common sense here too. Not surprised, I'm a bright cookie 8)

• Perfect common sense!!

Ahaha, just like I expected 8)

• Perfect common sense!!

i was actually really worried to take this quiz ahhahahha :")

• Your are very common sensical!

😂

• Perfect, but had to guess the US ones

• I got perfect common sense

• Very Common sensical!

more proof i'm in the wrong profession.

• What do you do? :D

• i do something that requires absolute perfect common sense :)

• Haha your result isn't too bad then tho! ~ and honestly I don't think those quizzes are reliable at all, they're just a nice way to pass some time ^.~

• I got the same!

• Perfect Common Sense.
    I don't know about maths, but definitely science :D

• I got the same result as you. I do like science.

I got: Perfect common sense!!

http://i.imgur.com/rCRq7f0.gif

• Perfect common sense!!
    Perfect

• "You are very common sensical!"