Why are people so against the woman spending $9,000,000 to bail her fiance out of prison?

I mean, if your significant other was in prison, wouldn't YOU try to get them out? I don't want to hear, "Well she should have dumped his ass," because that's not your call or decision to make. A lot of people get in relationships with questionable people. She isn't the only one.

Also, people say, "At this rate, she'll be broke in a few years." Sheer assumption. To me, this just seems like a one-time thing, again with the sole purpose of freeing her significant other. What's so bad about that?

If my girlfriend was in jail (if I ever get one) and I won the lottery, I would spend it on bailing her out, provided I wanted her back.

I don't see the stupidity here. Seems like, again, judgmental people when it comes to relationships. It seems to me that people are more against their reconciliation of their relationship. And if you've seen my content earlier, I criticize the amount of judgment people have when it comes to dating and relationships and bluntly put, it's disgusting - how much people judge people's significant others and how much breaking up is encouraged. Again, none of your business. You don't really know how their relationship was.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy for people to judge a situation they've never been in. They're more concerned about the amount of money she's spending to bail him out, not the reasoning behind her decision.

• Well it's a one-time cost. And again, wouldn't you, if your significant other was in jail? Finally, if he shows up, she gets her money back, so...

• Yes, I support her decision. I'd do the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't got no 9 mil to be bailing anyone out with but really this shouldn't just be about one instance or why someone would or wouldn't bail anyone out but rather the discussion should be about bail and how it's set to what amount. The incredibly negative impact that it has on the poor particularly in cases of innocence or just a minor crime needs to be considered. Our bail system needs to be altered.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on what they are in prison for. If I felt that they weren't responsible for the crime then yes I would bail them out. But if they were guilty then no. That's a hefty ass bailout which means he did something serious. And as far as I know, this isn't her first time bailing him out. Which is why people are talking about it.

• I'm confused, who is "she" and was she asking a question on here or something? I'm having a serious blonde moment lol

• It goes to show how love is more powerful then money itself.

• I'm not knocking her for bailing out her boo, but I am calling her an idiot for remaining in the same city with her ex-con boo. Common sense should have told her the cops were going to hit her house for something, knowing she just won all that money & as along as she remains there, they are going to continue raiding her house & arresting them for the bail money.

What Guys Said 0