There is a saying that says a way to a mans heart is threw his stomach. Do you believe that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess if she makes me great food I might want dessert too ;) Yeah a girl who can cook is very attractive to me, but you could not win me over by food alone.

• I agree with you 100% and of course not cooking is not the only thing she can offer.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I think so in many cases out there. I love a good home cooked meal and really miss it but the love of the relationship is not through my Tummy

• anatomically they are very close , so sure
    not everyone is good enough cook to do it.

I graduate from culinary school back in 1980 ( don't laugh its ancient , but food that you didn't have to hunt could be bought already) ;-)

It intimidates girls , so I cook for her and when its her turn we go to the restaurant , but I had 2 girlfriend over the years , that were amazing cooks , and elsewhere too ;-), I should ask that question. I will

• Yes, i agree as a man i love good food most definitely :D

• I thought that actually works for the women and not so much for the man

• I think it works for both. I would love for a man to cook for me. But I do know how to cook and I am the BEST 😊

• Considering most women can't cook nowadays, it is more valuable than ever.

• Oh yes among many others:)

• Yes and the same can be said about women too :)

• The way to a man's heart is through his chest STUPID

• Your a little boy who doesn't know anything. Go hide under a rock where you belong.. LMAO! 😂😂

• Nope, it's a nice quality but it doesn't affect his feelngs for you.

• LMAO!!! Ask in general
      Believe me I don't need you to tell me how my man feels about me. I take care of him.

• I'm sure you do, but tell me how can i know that you have a man?
      I meant men in general.

• All I was asking your opinion that was it. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Some men want a woman to take care of them like their mother did I suppose.

• What's wrong with that? Don't we all want to be taking care of at one point in time in our life.

• No, I just don't need or like to be coddled. I'm pretty indifferent. I appreciate good food and think it's worth a little work but I eat to live, not the other way around. I could live off nutrition shakes the rest of my life and it would be no hardship. I'm more focused on work and intellectual challenges. I couldn't live without mental stimulation but fine food I don't need, it's a luxury.

• Nope it a little lower

• If she can cook it's good coz I enjoy cooking too but it's not like that's all it takes.

• Of course not!! But do you think its important for her to know how to cook for you?

• I agree with you😊

• Awesome! lol

What Girls Said 6

• Kinda sorta. Men definitely like being cooked homemade meals! It always seems like as soon as I invite a guy I'm dating over for dinner or whip up some homemade soup, he's ready to make me his girlfriend lol

• Lol I was getting confused for a second because I was like what does his stomach have to do with this. Anyways, sure I guess :)

• I surely do. Its not fool proof but it can make them happy.

• do I have to cut his stomach and then feed him? :o

• No, the way to a man's heart is through his chest.

Always the pragmatist

• *through. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

• Ohh okay I just wrote it fast and it was to late to fix it.. LOL! 😂