What's up with guys treating bigger girls like shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who judge and treat people for just the way they look... Are dicks but also is an amazing thing too..

Everyone whos acted like a dick to you.. Obviously you don't want them as friends/patenter

there go finding true friends and partners and actual decent people are 1 million times easier

Don't see it as a bad thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys treat bigger girls like shits for the same reason skinny girls treat them like shit. Repulsion or jealousy.

And it's worth saying, it happens the other way around.

Why can't we just dislike each other for being bellends rather than how we look? You know? :p

What Guys Said 8

• It's not that all guys treat bigger girls like crap cause that's all i dated was bigger girls

• my guess is they don't want the "hot girls" to think the "big girls" are with them. This conveys three things:
    1) that the guy is available
    2) the guy is assertive
    3) the guy is, by proxy, worthy of attractive women.

• What's up with girls treating bigger guys like shit?

Because people are assholes/ bitches.

• I've never treated a bigger like crap like most girls never treat "nice guys" like crap. Its more the lack of attention that you perceive, which makes you think you are not good enough for them, and nobody likes to not be invited to the party.

• What's up with whiny, bigger girls treating healthier girls who are better than them like shit?

• I wouldn't treat a lady by crap, however i'm short and skinny myself and the type of girl i like is small and petite. i think if some people to behave like that towards bigger women it's not long before their reputation gets out there and no lady will go near them.

• They're unattractive to be around.

It's like how attractive girls often treat beta guys poorly.

If you have low dating value/sexual attractiveness, don't expect the opposite sex to treat you well.

• I guess it's just bog-standard bullying.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never seen or heard of that, where a guy would treat a girl like shit solely because she was 'thick'. There must've been something more to that story, and the girl by coincidence happened to be bigger than average.

• Because they just think they have the right to. I used to get bullied when I was in school last year, but as soon as I lost some weight people started treating me better. It's messed up.

• Not the case in my friend circle