Did you hear, Jared Forgle is a pedophile?

The "Subway" guy. He lost a lot of weight on a strict diet of subways.

Did you hear,Jared Forgle is a pedophile?
What do you think about this?
He has flown to see under age girls and has paid to have sex with them.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/08/19/its-official-subway-guy-jared-fogle-is-a-pedophile/comment-page-1/

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he's trying to do what he's been doing this whole time, getting into smaller pants.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• So? He gave a child a free 12 inch. So what?

...

... I know I know I'm going to hell. Calm your tits.

• Yes, i heard this on the news but some guy living in his house is suppose to be guilty too i find this rather disturbing

• Rumor has it, it was the sandwiches that made him horny for young underage children...

• He will get lots of five dollar footlongs in the prison sowers though, oh and by the way Jared that is not mayo lol

• He'll find what a foot long really feels and taste like in prison ;-)

• Still won't change my view on Subway. I eat there and proud of it. I fucks with Subway on the real!

• I did and he will get his in prison. He is as white bread as can be and they will not like his cracker ass... well maybe they will like just his ass but not the rest of him. Y'all know why they call it the "pokey" right?

• he is not a pedophile the girls were 16 and 17 they werent young children if he was in any other western country in the world he wouldn't be in any legal trouble at all the united states has ridiculous age of consent laws that need to be changed this is unfair to him

• Forget other countries... If he was in practically any other state than new york, which is one of the few states with an age of consent set at 18.

• Your point is not valid at all. Just because its legal in other places you still have to abide by the laws in which place you live in. Which in his case is 18 years old is the age of consent.

• More individuals that people looked up to turn out to be monsters? Nothing new...

What Girls Said 2

• He should be more aware of the laws where he lives.

Lots of other jurisdictions that isn't illegal in.

When I was 17, one of my bf's was in his 30s

• Nothing surprises me anymore. Blame the internet.