Why does't community colleges have fraternities and sororities?

Do you think that there should be fraternities and sororities at a community colleges? Why does universities have fraternities and sororities and community colleges doesn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually when people go to those frat parties or whatever they are far away from home and they know they can get away from more. Where as if you had these parties within the community hence the word community college more people would know you around that area and plus you would be closer to home.

What Guys Said 3

• I think some do. But mostly they don't. I'm not sure why. Maybe because all those things started before there were community colleges. I think it's probably just tradition at universities that goes way back in history. Things are way different now with the average person going to college. They largely go for different reasons now. Everything has changed, and it's tradition that never caught on at community colleges.

• Community colleges are too close to home... the idea of Greek social life is to be wild and free!

• Most people there aren't young adults they're older. They don't care about that stuff. Besides if you're referring to American fraternities or sororities they are awful anyways and are very corrupt.

What Girls Said 0