How's the weather in your city right now?

it's raining!!! the thunders are pretty ugly :o

but I love rain <3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• beautiful. sky is purple and orange so the sun is juuuuust about to go to sleep =]

What Guys Said 27

• It was a lovely day here - I had a long walk this morning and a reasonable cycle this afternoon, no hint of rain and not too hot for physical activity. Glad I got out and about since it was my last full day here because I was stuck in hotel for most of yesterday.

• Way too hot. It was 95 for a high today. Now, at 10 PM, it is still 72 outside and about impossible to cool off the inside of the house upstairs where the AC does not work well.

• ahah where you from? that like Texas' weather lol

• Near Portland, Oregon.

• The past two days we have had haze like Los Angeles smog from forest fires in eastern Oregon and Washington. Saturday the haze was so bad we had trouble seeing things not very far away, but it did keep the temperature down. It only got up to the high 80's. Today the haze was less and the temps went into the 90's. Late today the haze was finally blowing out of here. So it is likely to be hotter tomorrow.

• I don't live in a city, but if you like rain, you should come and live here! Yesterday it rained straight though the day, and into the night :)

At 7:30am this morning it is currently overcast, but still bright. (I get my GCSE results this morning! Excited!)

• cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain

• that's awesome :D

• nooo it's not, I'm going to have to walk outside soon and I don't feel like getting wet because I have a super crappy umbrella. Why can't I find a decent umbrella in Australia!!

• Lol enjoying the crisp cool weather of california's northern coastline.

• Northern California. Hot (80's and 90's) but cooling down. It would be nice to get some rain. We're supposed to get a lot because of El Nino, but it's apparently still not enough to bring us out of our 4-year drought. No more green grass.

• Do you live in NY? my good friend lives there and he said that it's raining and there's thunder, but me personally the weather is lovely. I live in Cali and it's nice and cold right now, I love it.

• Its raining here. I love hearing rain while I lay in bed

• Sunny and warm, but not too hot, about 90* F. Slight breeze

• I love the rain to lol, right now it is warm but with a size breeze, basically perfect weather.

• Hot and raining. 29C. I am so sick of this humidity.

• Well, I left for work at 5am and it was raining a little. Now it's just cloudy.
    - London

• It's 101 degrees right now.

• It's very hot here.

• The sun is shining in the state of Florida with a nice breeze today.

• Pretty hot right now.

• It's like 73 right now

• Dark, and was rainy earlier

• dull and dry here in uk

• Sunny and 100 bloody degrees

• Sunny and windy... 🌅🎑

• it's like drizzling

• Fog, there is always a perpetual fog.

• Its so hot in here ☀️

• its raining here in the UK

• Warm and sunny. The same boring weather all the time in san diego.

• It's not really anything here, just a little breezy. Perfect sundress weather, for women

What Girls Said 21