Who's ready for college?

I am!! I'm so ready! I want Monday to get here fasst!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I start my first semester this September, I'm pretty excited hahaha

What Guys Said 18

• I must admit I have mixed feelings about college. To be honest I didn't like school or college, I just did it because I couldn't think of anything else to do - I got bored during my final year in college, got a full time job in February went back did the exams in may got my degree but kept the job and have been in same area ever since. I never used my degree for one second. No looking back college was a bit of a Bermuda Triangle period in my life mainly because of alcohol, would I have been any better working who knows?

• Me excited for college -_-
    katieeemann.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/p2xyyh.jpg

Me excited about taking a nap once I get off of work
    cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...eakin-excited.gif

Me at the prospect of training people and essentially bodybuilding/working out for a living.

(excited)
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...35tI1X1qahnxio1_400.gif

• Well, I was supposed to travel to Germany because my semester started on the 5th of August, but for some reason, I didn't get my Visa at that time, and I was sooooo nervous, I thought they don't want to give me the visa, but luckily, the German embassy called me yesterday and said my visa is ready.

So, yeah I'm so ready for college, just a few days yay. :p

• I'm ready, I'm just not looking forward to it, I really don't want to go back next Monday. I'd much rather go to my day job at the driving range then get to come home and do whatever I want without worrying about homework, or projects, or reading mind numbing textbooks for hours studying for my exams. But, I will admit I like college better than high school, I just dislike "school" in general, so, that's my biggest hurdle.

• WOO! I am! I can't wait to...

Oh... wait.

• I started the Thursday that just passed. It's so freaking hot here. Everyone is just sitting in class drenched in sweat.

• I haven't been since 2012. Planned to go back this year to become a Pharmacy Tech but they kinda don't want me to be jobless for another six months while I try to complete the program.

• I think I'm ready. I'm just meh for it right now. Think I'll be more excited when it's the last two days to get ready.

• I wish i could juz BOMB the entire college so there will be no more school -_-

• Nope. Working

• I started grad school on Thursday. It's hard to get back into doing homework.

• Its your first year of college? I am already finished

• I'm dreading the start of it.

• I sure hope so, mine already started

• Did my uni level too...

• In our country, yes. I am already in college.

• Eh, I'm not really pumped for it but, I'm not really lazy about it either

• no!! bad college!!! very bad college!!! im not ready. it starts on the 24th

• yes, on Monday! hah :)

• ahh I know how it feels, I don't receive financial aid either, my parents pay for my classes but still!! some people take advantage of their financial aid -.-

• yeah. i know. in spring semester ill get my financial aid tho

What Girls Said 9

• Now that I'm not in school I get so confused on when everyone goes back to school. Like, I swear people were talking about starting classes last week and then there are people talking about school starting Monday and I wish every college started at the same time because it'd be a lot less complicated keeping up with what friends I have starting school when lol

• If you work hard and keep your spirits high and think positive - there should be no limit to your success.

• way ahead of y'all :P

• I started Tuesday :'(

• ahhh :(

how is it going?

I can't wait to start, it's my last semester :D

• Yeah. I am taking my last last that I need plus 1 class for the college I am transferring to. I'll be transferring in the spring. :)

• I wish, but I haven't applied to grad school yet... so I'm not going this year. :/

• I'm not.
    I move in the 28th and I still don't have any of my shit.
    I hope I don't hate my roommates this year.

• I already finished college

• I'm kinda ready.. Lol

• I'm not ready for school