(Quiz) What would the name of your memoir be?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/anjalipatel/what-should-you-name-your-memoir#.jlNnZYAEnL

You got: “Tough Choices: My Battle With Going Out Or Watching Netflix”
This memoir shares the adventures of the quirky kid everyone secretly wanted to befriend in high school. With a story just as quietly charming and delightfully engaging as you, it’s the type of book anyone would want to revisit over and over again.
LOL, that definitely sounds like me 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: “All Eyes On Me: A Diva’s Journey from Fab to More Fab”

Spectacular! Thrilling! Sensational! That’s what people will be saying after reading your show-stopping novel about being born to the limelight. Your confidence and energy is more than enough to keep readers faithfully enthralled from start to finish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this one actually came out pretty funny.

You got: “I Used My Degree As Toilet Paper, And Other Things I’ll Never Regret”

Set to the rhythm of a completely unrecognizable drumbeat, this novel chronicles the mishaps and mayhem of how you fearlessly, and often humorously, embrace your weirdness. Readers will be hard pressed to find a book as wonderfully entertaining as this one.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8586-1439920846-1.jpg

What Guys Said 4

• You got: “Tough Choices: My Battle With Going Out Or Watching Netflix”
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-982d-5a81b1e91834.jpg
    -----------
    This sounds pretty accurate xD How I am on the internet is basically how I am in real life around people once I know them. Before that I'm just shy. Though I can't tell if I'm "quietly charming" or just odd.

Haha maybe just odd. 😎

Sounds about right

• You got: “They Charged Me Extra For Guac: A Heartwrenching Tale Of Love, Triumph, Forgiveness”

More than anything, this memoir is defined by your ability find beauty in the simplest of pleasures, even in the face of overwhelming hardships. This undeterred dedication to enjoying life will serve as an unfaltering inspiration for many readers.

These quizzes always make you sound great ha

• I got the same, except I don't think anyone actually wants to befriend me in high school.

What Girls Said 8

-
    Well I'm positive not everyone *secretly* wanna befriend me in high school lol but yeah, most of it are kina true

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21491-1439921380-1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TeW51Xq.jpg

Yeah, I think that is fairly accurate actually.

• You got: “Swimming Upstream In The Mainstream: A Personal Journey”

Snagged fresh from the fringes of society, this novel is a true reflection of the your artsy and experimental energies. This memoir sparkles with an unexpected creative approach reflected throughout the retellings of your life.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15642-1439921817-1.jpg

Spectacular! Thrilling! Sensational! That’s what people will be saying after reading your show-stopping novel about being born to the limelight. Your confidence and energy is more than enough to keep readers faithfully enthralled from start to finish. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21491-1439921380-1.jpg

• You got: “I Used My Degree As Toilet Paper, And Other Things I’ll Never Regret”

• “Swimming Upstream In The Mainstream: A Personal Journey”

• Me = "All Eyes On Me- A Diva's Journey"

Note: My REAL title, which I won't mention, is sooooooooo much better.