Hang gliding or skydiving?

I can't decide which I'd rather do next week, they're both the same price. Thoughts?

Updates:
Also to those that have been skydiving, how long is the fall once you open the parachute?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't tried hang gliding, but I can
    seriously recommend skydiving.

It gives you a crazy ruse
    and feels like you're flying. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
    • Ughhhh I keep going back and forth between the two!

What Girls Said 3

• Hang gliding! I've always wanted to do it! Actually... can I tag along if you go hang gliding? 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Skydiving!!! I am so friggen keen to go again at some point haha

Seriously though hang gliding isn't even in the same league

0|0
    0|0
    • You've done both?

• Show All
    • Yea I figured you're Australian as well as soon as I read keen haha. See I alwyas thought that bungie jumping would be much much easier since you're tied to a giant rubber band, skydiving though... you just fall and hope the parachute works haha.

• Haha true, I guess we do talk differently 😂
      When you skydive you're strapped to someone and all you have to do is lift your legs and they'll somersault out for you. Bungy jumping requires you to jump 😊 I'll only bungy in nature though.. 100% not up for flinging myself off a building towards other buildings and concrete

• skydiving!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Done both, much prefer hang gliding. If you've never done skydiving your first five or so jumps will be on a static line anyway (your chute will open automatically from a strap attached to the plane).

0|0
    0|0
    • hmmm I've been debating to even do both but it's expensive. I've always equally wanted to do both my whole life.