Hang gliding or skydiving?

I can't decide which I'd rather do next week, they're both the same price. Thoughts?

Also to those that have been skydiving, how long is the fall once you open the parachute?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't tried hang gliding, but I can
    seriously recommend skydiving.

It gives you a crazy ruse
    and feels like you're flying. ^.^

• Ughhhh I keep going back and forth between the two!

What Girls Said 3

• Hang gliding! I've always wanted to do it! Actually... can I tag along if you go hang gliding? 😂😂😂

• Skydiving!!! I am so friggen keen to go again at some point haha

Seriously though hang gliding isn't even in the same league

• You've done both?

• Yea I figured you're Australian as well as soon as I read keen haha. See I alwyas thought that bungie jumping would be much much easier since you're tied to a giant rubber band, skydiving though... you just fall and hope the parachute works haha.

• Haha true, I guess we do talk differently 😂
      When you skydive you're strapped to someone and all you have to do is lift your legs and they'll somersault out for you. Bungy jumping requires you to jump 😊 I'll only bungy in nature though.. 100% not up for flinging myself off a building towards other buildings and concrete

• skydiving!

What Guys Said 1

• Done both, much prefer hang gliding. If you've never done skydiving your first five or so jumps will be on a static line anyway (your chute will open automatically from a strap attached to the plane).

• hmmm I've been debating to even do both but it's expensive. I've always equally wanted to do both my whole life.