Who is more fun to hug, larger people or skinny people?

C'mon, even if you're attracted to skinny people, you know it's more fun to hug a heavier person. I love big teddy bear men! Mainly cause the cuddle is awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Larger people are more fun to hug.

I'm 6'3, 255lbs and people think I'm fun to hug lol. I love hugging larger people too.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I kind of have this thing where I pick her up and spin her around. She weighs like 125-130lbs... so i'd have to choose thin on this one :3.

• Hugging is best when you like the person. For me it doesn't matter what size they are, the heart gets warmer either way. :)

• thin girls. I like to be able to completely envelop someone when i hug them.

• Not fat people, but yeah bigger people are more fun to cuddle.

As far as everything else goes... Skinny wins without doubt

• My cat humans just feel like skeletons

• skinny-medium... and women only. I like being able to lift them and I think they like it too :)

• Chubby people are like teddy bears. I prefer hugging them but I doubt they would enjoy hugging me.

• I find skinny girls better, same with skinnier guys, all this wanna be "big bad boys" are wana be some kind of stron but all they do they go to gym, is this real strenght? it's not.

What Girls Said 6

• I like hugging people who are like jumpers, where they hug you and jump on the spot with you from excrement. It's rare but so much fun.

• From excrement?

• Sorry x) I meant excitement lol... Although excrement could work, you know when you have to go to the bathroom but you can't so you hop around trying to hold it?

• I hope you're enjoying these pearls of wisdom:)

• I don't even care if they are larger or skinny or tall or short as long as they just hug me tight :)

• large people are better.

• I would say larger people because my best friend is larger and she gives the best hugs :)

• me too !

but not men though lol (i dont hug dudes) but yea i like bigger people because i feel more held and embraced ya know <3 it feels awesome and i feel so small and cute and feminine lol

• i think bigger people are more comfy :)