(Quiz) What place is your soul craving?

http://www.playbuzz.com/liorannabellelewis10/what-place-is-your-soul-craving

American Northwest
(Quiz) What place is your soul craving?
According to your responses, your soul craves the American Northwest. States such as Oregon and Washington would satisfy your spirit!

Most Helpful Guy

• American Northwest
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e0f-aadf-8cbdd75875b2.jpg
    -----------
    Apparently, I need to return to where I was born (Washington). I do love the temperature there. If I went back there though, I'd probably be put to work again do chores on my grandfather's farm in Oregon. D:

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine's definitely accurate :) I absolutely love Europe and those are all places I want to go to!

Mediterranean Europe:
    According to your results, your soul NEEDS to be on the Mediterranean coast in places like Amalfi, Italy, like the picture shown here. Make it part of your bucket list to go to Italy, Southern France, Greece and other places. While you're so close, you can even travel to Egypt if you want, since it sits right along the Mediterranean sea, too!

What Guys Said 15

• Souls I crave souls.

30.media.tumblr.com/...loac3sOahz1qmtqubo1_500.gif

( ok serious now )

Mediterranean Europe

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...462b-9252-c8a2f799117d.jpg

Wana hitch a ride apparently my soul graces Italiy and Greece lol.
    @justbanannaz

• I can tell you without doing the quiz
    that the place/time my soul crave for
    is the sunken city of Atlantis.

But on to the quiz. ^.~

Tropical Beach
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45c4-b105-879ec8a3f7e6.jpg

According to your responses, your soul is desperately wanting to go to a tropical beach. Almost anytime is a good time to go, and I suggest places like Hawaii or the Caribbean Islands, as I've shown here. Take time in your life to visit your island paradise and tell the world about it on your social media!

• According to your responses, your soul craves the American Northwest. States such as Oregon and Washington would satisfy your spirit!
    Wouldn't mind that at all

• I see the quiz from the GaG quiz spammer so I will answer this because I like it lol :D

Tropical Beach

• New England apparently.

• Yea that's that I got as well. Who ever knew?

• @Paperpnw
      PAH!
      We are always looking into the future ain't it?
      Those before us looked across the horizon wondering what's on the other shore.
      Those before them looked at the mountains and wondered what's on the other side of the range.
      Those before them looked out of the forest and wondered what lies out of the forest.

WE MUST PROGRESS!
      HUMANS ABOVE ALL US!

• Haha. Followed man.

• Blue Bayou
    img02.deviantart.net/.../...eylormammy-d3590pp.jpg
    According to your responses, your soul needs the simplicity of Blue Bayou. Your yearning for that laid back, nostalgic feel.

• American Northwest

Sounds all right.

• American Northwest

• I got a tropical island

This was the ad at the bottom of the page lol
    images.outbrain.com/.../1Ay4mG-1g6q-400x200.jpg

• Same as you. The Northwest is pretty nice. I've been there and liked it, but I don't know if I want to move out there for practical reasons...

• Tropical Beach 😊
    How very true

• Tropical beach pretty accurate

• The answer wasn't Paris. I don't think this quiz works.

• Tropical beach, here I come!

• Mine is the country! I'm a country boy and that's my home place. I'm so happy I got that!

What Girls Said 16

• Mediterranean Europe

• London/Paris

http://i.imgur.com/EraY1IE.jpg

According to your responses, your soul is really wanting you to take it to Europe, particularly London or Paris. There's so much to do there. Maybe you'll even stay! Immerse yourself in the stylish British culture in London. Experience the romance of Paris with its exquisite cuisine and sensual language. Make it a goal to travel to the places of your soul's desires!

Yep... I really want to go to London and the UK. I've been to France already, but not Paris.

• Big City
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...474a-b927-3644fb8a6e2e.jpg
    According to your responses, your soul either wants to stay in or go to a big city! You have a lot of energy, and love to be in the hustle and bustle of the city, or would like to experience it for the first time. With thousands of places to shop, dine, party and explore, a big city is the perfect place for your soul to be occupied and happy!

• "American Northwest

According to your responses, your soul craves the American Northwest. States such as Oregon and Washington would satisfy your spirit!"

Well, I know where we're going! Also, I really would love to visit that area... and the area right above it in Vancouver. :)

• Tropical Beach

This is true!

• Tropical Beach

• Tropical Beach

• London/Paris

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49fd-b0ac-76880262a868.jpg

huh

• Been to paris.
      Inner Paris is... eh... expensive and full of tourist traps and CROWS!!! SO MANY CROS EVERRYWHEER.
      Outer Paris is ze best.

• Kentucky chicken in California OOH UH!
      GET YOUR OWN CHICKENS YOOoooo

• @illusive_man

Pahahah, I prefer kentucky chicken in kentucky.

• Tropical Beach cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45c4-b105-879ec8a3f7e6.jpg According to your responses, your soul is desperately wanting to go to a tropical beach. Almost anytime is a good time to go, and I suggest places like Hawaii or the Caribbean Islands, as I've shown here. Take time in your life to visit your island paradise and tell the world about it on your social media!

Exactly! :)

• New England

According to your responses, your soul needs the majestic beauty of New England! You crave the energy and the famous foliage in autumn. States such as Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine, just to name a few, would be the ideal places to satisfy your soul. Also upstate New York. (New York isn't all city, you know)

• Tropical Beach
    Tropical

Actually I kind of hate the beach but I'll take it

• Holy this is so precise ahhaha :D

Tropical Beach :)

• oAmerican Northwest

I already live in Washington but I live in the lame part of Washington that looks nothing like this.

• i got the tropical beach one. That's no surprise though. I grew up on the ocean and it was always my happy place.

• I got the country

• A tropical island somewhere