I've been having the same dream for a month?

So I keep dreaming about this guy, and whenever I wake up, I can't remember what he looks like. But I know one thing, I recognize his voice. Like I really recognize it. I know I know him. I just don't know how. He's probably 5'9, attractive (I can't remember any stand out features) and athletic (in a dream I went to his sports game. Only I can't remember what sport). It's not like it's an ex or anything (I've never dated) and I've been praying to God about the dream. Or even about a boyfriend. And all I get is the dream. It's always a different version of the dream though. Like sometimes we're already dating and we're cute and couple-y and other times he confesses to me, and sometimes we're really good friends and we flirt with each other ALL the time. In one of the confessing dreams he told me that we've been friends for awhile and we flirt with each other all the time and it's driving him crazy bc he wants more. He told me that he loves me. And then I wake up. It happens in naps too. If I go to sleep, I'm dreaming about him. Is this Gods way of answering my prayers? Or just my brain being freaky?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're just lonely and craving companionship

What Guys Said 2

• What exactly your dream means I don't know but I know for sure that dreams to have some meaning I am sure your's has too, it could mean that you may meet that guy sometime in your life, sometime soon or sometime late, but it may happen. There is a possibility of this happening but nothing is for sure, but our dreams do indicate something that may happen in real life.

• Here's a story you'll like.

www.telelib.com/.../brushwoodboy.html

What Girls Said 0