To people who need to wear glasses. Do you love them, hate them or you are just indifferent about it?

Personally I really hate ‘em…. i’ve tried contacts but I couldn’t put ‘em on…so now I wear glasses only at my home so nobody’ll see me…never outside ;p

• Love Them
    30% (8)42% (5)33% (13)Vote
  • Hate Them
    33% (9)33% (4)33% (13)Vote
  • Just Indifferent
    37% (10)25% (3)34% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wore glasses at one point when I was younger... Supposedly they were "reading glasses" but I saw no difference at all with them on or off. I felt like the eye doctor was trying to scam me into paying for glasses lol. So I had glasses but wore them hardly ever. I hated them when I had them. They'd get dirty, could fall off, and made me paranoid when I wanted to play dodgeball with friends.

Anyway, the usual doctor went on vacation so I set an appointment for the temporary replacement from a neighboring place. He said I had 20/20 vision, and from then on I've been glasses free. The rest of my family has bad vision though. They don't like glasses either xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I hate them! They make me look uglier. This may sound crazy or stupid, but feel that when I'm wearing glasses, I'm playing a character. I'm not being myself lol
    Honestly, I don't see why some people like to wear glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear contacts, or my glasses before bed or if something happens to my contact. Most of the time I'm indifferent. But some mornings I wake up and can't see well... I bet it would be great to wake up and not just see blurs. When I get new glasses, it takes me a bit to adjust to the new prescription. It can make me nauseous and give me a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • i certainly don't love them, but don't hate them. i'm indifferent.
    they're just a pain most of the time. i always have to clean them off, and worry about them falling off my face at amusement parks, i can't wear them swimming, and i'm completely blind without them. if i ever lost or broke them i'd be screwed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I only wear them at home too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like/hate my glasses. I hate how quickly they can get dirty and the weight it puts on my nose. Also they don't go with every outfit and will throw off the look I'm going for. A lot of people say they like my glasses (probably because I look like a cute nerdy girl) but I'm more critical. I prefer my contacts but I hate putting them in, the dry feeling, and then taking them out at the end of the day when I'm dead tired (the whole cleaning and putting them away).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much about it lol I only use my glasses when I'm reading, painting or writing. Other times I'm usually without my glasses at home, but outside I use lens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look very different with and without my glasses on. When i have my glasses on, i'm this very professional person who is very sincere and dedicated to her work\studies. but once i take them off, i am this very funny weirdo that loves to talk about just anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • wid glasses on i look like a nerd personally... fuck

• It gives a smart shade and the frame you choose also matters if you want to pull off that look.

• not smart but "silly" basically :(

• I've worn glasses since I was 4 or 5 years old. They're apart of who I am lol. I feel naked without them sometimes. I can't wear contacts because I have an astigmatism. I like my glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My glasses make my eyes look bigger which is why I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically Im supposed to be wearing glasses but I don't wear them (I had just gone blind in one eye a few weeks ago, and getting the vision back slowly) so I definitely need them but won't wear them because I'm just too stubborn lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear reading glasses so I don't know if this counts but I'm indifferent. I can't wear contacts because I'm farsighted and such. I don't know maybe it's different for full time glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only need glasses to read fine print. It's more annoying then anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent. They can be annoying but i need them to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a person that doesn't wear glasses, I can tell you that I don't notice (most of the time) at all when a guy wears them or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They're there because I can't see without em. I like that part, but they get annoying when they get fogged up or rained on. I'll go with option C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely notice them xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! Yeah, there are times when my specs can be inconvenient, but my face feels naked without them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear them and hated them, so I bought contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, not only are they useful but they make me appear more attractive :D.

0|0
    0|0