Do you worry about getting Old? Do you worry about losing your looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I just turned 29 this year and I fear even reaching 30... or 5 years from now.
    I get checked out a whole lot... I can't bare to see that go away and be considered a young woman.

I guess... there's no stopping the aging process.
    I just have to accept what will eventually be.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm older than my profile says, so it's too late for me. I never worried about it when I was younger. It happens slowly over time, and looks are only a part of it - and not even the most important part. It's something that sucks, but you just deal with it.

It doesn't really suck in a vanity kind of way, but I'm sure it does for some people. It's almost more about your identity. Like you go years and decades of your life being a certain person. Then over time you realize you aren't that person any more. Everything that you identify as being "you" is gone, replaced by something else. So what / who are you now? It's hard to explain. I don't know if others go through the same thing or not, but probably they do.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm worried about getting old but not because of my looks. I lost my looks around thw age of 10. I just worry about everything else that comes with old age. I'm very energetic and I'm always on the go. I love hiking and doing other active things. I worry about the time when I won't be able to do that stuff anymore.

• YESSSSSS!!! i really really do.. i am average now. and i would be ugly when i get old.. :( that's why i was upset when i turned 20 few days ago..

• I don't want to get old lol. I'm a very active person. When I'm old I can't be as active as I am now and that saddens me. I also hate the idea of having to be taken care of by someone else. I'm not very goodlooking in general so losing my looks won't be that big of a deal I suppose.

• everyone gets old one day... ageing is a normal life process

• I am not worried about losing my looks at all. I am worried about my health. I already have a lot of issues. I cannot imagine that many of them will be going away and some of them will likely get worse.

• Not really... but I guess I am more worried about my health issues.

What Guys Said 6

• Probably my number one fear, if I'm being honest. I'm in my mirror twice a day putting retinol around my eyes to beat back the crow's feet. Hate to say it, but I bet I'll break down and get Botox injections at some point a few years down the road. Looking good is priority #1😎
    #CallMeMrVain
    http://youtu.be/mfWb_60lhw0

• I do worry about getting old, but it's got nothing to do with losing my 'looks'. I'm not that great looking anyway, so not much I can 'lose'! Hehe! :P

• I've seen my mom and dad.

I should age pretty well.

• Age and aren't worrysome to me
    they simply are.. a constant existence. ^.^

• I am because I missed everything in life.

• No... getting older is a part of life.