Have you ever seen a girl or a guy and thought "how on earth did they get a partner"?

Have you ever just looked at someone i thought "they got a boyfriend/girlfriend and i can't, thats depressing"? I saw this women today, and im not saying she's unattractive, but her makeup was absolutly terrible.. she had very straight, very black (obviously not her naturel color) eyebrows..

I know there is more to a person then their hair, makeup, weigh etc etc.. but she looked like on the imagines that comes up if you search for "makeup fail" on google lol

Most Helpful Guy

• there are a lot of pushovers in this world who don't know how to say "no." I'm certainly one.

• What do you mean?

• Like, if I told a girl I didn't want to date her, but she followed me around pretending we were dating, chasing off any other girl who approached me, I wouldn't have the heart to tell her to stop. And, eventually, in the absence of all other options, I would just settle for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always more than meets the eye.

She's probably a wonderful person despite her "uneasy" appearance.

There's more to offer than the surface.

You may be an attractive girl, but if you aren't projecting that out towards the opposite sex no one will ever know.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally find comfort with people who are messed up. I fit in. For example I'm talking to a girl who is pretty fat and loves sadomashisism (she pierces her head, breasts, does the hooks things... she is constantly bleeding) I won't go out with her, but I chat to her more than say a normal girl who likes long walks with their dogs on the beach. Outsiders hang together.

• I assume they're just dynamite in bed.

What Girls Said 0