(Quiz) Will You Die Alone?

http://www.playbuzz.com/josephinemayfield10/will-you-die-alone

Definitely not!

(Quiz) Will You Die Alone?

You? Die alone? Impossible! You're outgoing, popular, loving and down right irresistible, You're a natural extrovert with a wide circle of friends and acquaintances that is constantly introducing you to new and interesting people. You thrive on these encounters and pride yourself on your fascinating social life. You're a natural magnet that draws people your away and you have an endless number of romantic adventures. If you haven't yet found the love of your life, there is no doubt that you will. It's no secret that you light up any room with your charm and sex appeal! You definitely won't be dying alone!

Updates:
Apparently no one's going to die alone..
Well this quiz obviously sucks, sorry for wasting your precious time.

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you want to!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e28-866d-0e33651b4fc4.jpg
    You'll only die alone if you choose to. You're independent, intuitive and naturally introverted. The world can be a bit overwhelming for you at times and you value your alone time. Without time to yourself to recharge, it's difficult for you to get through the ups and downs of the week. You're a loyal friend and many people are instantly drawn to you cool and calm personality. With you it's all about quality not quantity. You have deep friendships with a close circle of friends that truly love and admire you. However, you often feel the need to escape and focus on your own inner world. The choice is in your hands, whether you go out solo or not is in your hands! You'll only die alone if you want to!
    ---------
    I'd uhh rather not die alone, thank ya very much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you want to!

You'll only die alone if you choose to. You're independent, intuitive and naturally introverted. The world can be a bit overwhelming for you at times and you value your alone time. Without time to yourself to recharge, it's difficult for you to get through the ups and downs of the week. You're a loyal friend and many people are instantly drawn to you cool and calm personality. With you it's all about quality not quantity. You have deep friendships with a close circle of friends that truly love and admire you. However, you often feel the need to escape and focus on your own inner world. The choice is in your hands, whether you go out solo or not is in your hands! You'll only die alone if you want to!

I'm 100% sure that I will die alone...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No way! You'll die with your soulmate

there's not a chance that you'll be dying alone, because you'll die after a long and happy life with your true love. When you pass over, you're soulmate will be right by your side. You're sensitive, romantic, and deeply loyal. Whether you're single or happily coupled you know better than the rest of us that everyone has another half and nothing can beat finding them. Your soulmate makes you whole and love if what gets you out of better every morning to face life's challenges. You're a romantic at heart and true love is your destiny.. You're simply too passionate and loving, there's no way you'll be dying alone!

1|0
    0|0

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4160-974d-0d5aec78dce1.jpg

there's not a chance that you'll be dying alone, because you'll die after a long and happy life with your true love. When you pass over, you're soulmate will be right by your side. You're sensitive, romantic, and deeply loyal. Whether you're single or happily coupled you know better than the rest of us that everyone has another half and nothing can beat finding them. Your soulmate makes you whole and love if what gets you out of better every morning to face life's challenges. You're a romantic at heart and true love is your destiny.. You're simply too passionate and loving, there's no way you'll be dying alone!

1|0
    0|0
    • Who knew that all it takes to be a true romantic is taking a shower every day... Soap? Oh la la you're so debonair! You Don Juan you! *swoon* :O

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Probably I know I will spends years with the woman I fall in love with. That will make me happy especially if she ends up dead first.

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't taken the quiz.. but I hope not lol
    its rigged... to give you definitely not every time, i put in bs answers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Only if you want to!

"many people are instantly drawn to you cool and calm personality"

Could not be further from the truth. I freak people the fuck out. Plus, I feel my social life has been out of my hands my whole life. I try to make something out of it, but it never works. So I won't even bother wasting time on people.
    The rest of the description is true.

1|0
    0|0
    http://i.imgur.com/HfuSZZR.jpg

There's not a chance that you'll be dying alone, because you'll die after a long and happy life with your true love. When you pass over, you're soulmate will be right by your side. You're sensitive, romantic, and deeply loyal. Whether you're single or happily coupled you know better than the rest of us that everyone has another half and nothing can beat finding them. Your soulmate makes you whole and love if what gets you out of better every morning to face life's challenges. You're a romantic at heart and true love is your destiny.. You're simply too passionate and loving, there's no way you'll be dying alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, you will die with your soulmate!

". there's not a chance that you'll be dying alone, because you'll die after a long and happy life with your true love. When you pass over, you're soulmate will be right by your side. You're sensitive, romantic, and deeply loyal. Whether you're single or happily coupled you know better than the rest of us that everyone has another half and nothing can beat finding them. Your soulmate makes you whole and love if what gets you out of better every morning to face life's challenges. You're a romantic at heart and true love is your destiny.. You're simply too passionate and loving, there's no way you'll be dying alone!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you want to!

http://i.imgur.com/85jVzIx.jpg

-------------------
    Yep, sounds about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you want to!

0|0
    0|0

yay! I hope so ^^

0|0
    0|0
    there's not a chance that you'll be dying alone, because you'll die after a long and happy life with your true love. When you pass over, you're soulmate will be right by your side. You're sensitive, romantic, and deeply loyal. Whether you're single or happily coupled you know better than the rest of us that everyone has another half and nothing can beat finding them. Your soulmate makes you whole and love if what gets you out of better every morning to face life's challenges. You're a romantic at heart and true love is your destiny.. You're simply too passionate and loving, there's no way you'll be dying alone! :)

0|1
    0|0

Well, I hope the quiz is right :)

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0