Help decorate my apartment and choose color?

I'm looking to remodel my apartment and I'm kinda torn between what colors I'd like. I know I want black with a little white but I don't know if I want to mix it with red or violet (leaning more towards the blue rather than purple). So these pictures are to show you the colors (not the design).

Black and red

Black and violet

• Red
  • Violet

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the black and violet

Most Helpful Girl

• first one looks awesome

but here is the thing.
    red makes you more... tense
    white is very easily stained and couches are not easy to clean

second one... its ok but... nah
    maybe like a different shade of purple... or a few shades of purple together? maybe...50 shades... of purple? sorry couldnt help myself

• lol 50 shades if purple 😂 I should decorate my walls with whips and chains then...
      And that's my fav shade of purple. It looks so delicious like you just wanna eat it! But like I said to a previous commenter, it won't be the main focus like in the picture above. It would be minimal like this www.decoradvisor.net/.../...n-the-purple-color.jpg

• ahahahahah perfect xD XD

and YES YES YES YES YES !!! PREEETTTTTTYYYYYYYY!
      and i see no furniture is white or w/e so i think you hit two birds with one stone! ...(What is it with me and torture today?)

What Guys Said 2

• I liked more the Black and Red

Looks like it's new and fresh.. and also modern...

• #2 is very girly and you might have a hard time getting a guy to move in with you.

• Well I am a girl lol.. And I doubt a man will be moving in with me anytime soon. I'm single and still focused on graduating. I like the intensity of the violet in the picture above, but I don't want it to be the main focus. Just a little bit like this: www.decoradvisor.net/.../...n-the-purple-color.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• violet with black accents looks very anna sui

• I would go with red, it looks more chill, somewhere you would relax. The violet looks like some house where you party.