Why are guys so stressful?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Males and females are not stressful, although someone can make our lives a nightmare. But saying that society has made it complicated to know to how to date someone. Your are young you shouldn't be worrying to much about the opposite sex, although just have fun with any male guys you know.

Just have fun young lady, because you will never get back those teenie years. Plenty of time for men. STOP STRESSING OVER MEN, BECAUSE THEY won't ALL BE COMING TO YOUR FUNERAL ANYWAY.

• Because you don't understand guys. Guys and girls brains are wired differently. This means we think differently. If you have any questions just ask me?

• Actually, they aren't. Stress is YOUR reaction to external stimuli, and they don't actually do anything specific for you to be creating a stress response.

• Excuse me lol?

• not all guys are stressful, we are mysterious creatures the same as girls. Us guys sometimes say girls are stressful and vice versa is usually said. Its a cluster freaked mess we live in

• Because you lack patience, a since of humor, and take yourself way too seriously...

• Cuz it's our job :D

jk

• Fucking kids. You don't know the meaning of the word stress, nor does your little boyfriend.

• how and why are we stressful?

What Girls Said 4

• maybe because they are difficult to unnderstand

• If anything I think we're the stressful ones haha

• at your age guys are horrible

why are you even worrying about this stuff at such a young age anyways?

• That's what I want to know. Although I can say that if you're stressing about a guy, you're probably way over thinking everything