Who were your Ancestors (QUIZ) ?

You come from an ancestral line of royalty. Your memories indicate that your ancestors were regal, powerful and respected people that all made amounts of influence on the society of their times. They have passed down their genes to you, and is very apparent in your strong leadership skills, self-confidence and strong sense of right and wrong. Maybe someday you will help continue your ancestral heritage and your kids will rule the next kingdom.

Who were your Ancestors (QUIZ) ?
http://www.playbuzz.com/martinrycroft10/who-were-your-ancestors-according-to-your-memories

1|0
22|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Pirates

According to your memories, your ancestors were pirates! You probably crave adventure and escape. Your ancestors sailed the seven seas and pillaged their way across the world. You take after them in your free spirit and gift of intuition. You have a great sense of direction and don't like to stay in one spot too long. Change is very good for you, and you adapt easily to new environments and challenges. You remember things in your life that gave you either very negative emotions or very positive ones, the dull moments seem to slip away from your subconscious. Keep up that adventurous spirit and one day you'll find your hidden treasure!

yeaahhhhhhhh ... i mean... arrr

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Royalty!

well, part of my family comes from nobility, so i think this is fairly accurate, lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? :)

• yeah, my grandpa was a datu, which is a title for a chief or sovereign prince in the region is he from. so, yeah. my dad when even joke occasionally how he married a real princess, lol. i hardly feel royal though, haha.

What Guys Said 17

• Ancient Warriors
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4508-895f-8296ebc55b48.jpg
    Your memories indicate a long line of warrior ancestors! You are strong minded, tough and have extremely passionate convictions when it comes to the things you believe in. You can be quiet sometimes, but you will always defend those you love and make decisions based on your moral compass. Like your ancestors, you are fearless in times of conflict, and when you need to, you protect others who are weaker and more vulnerable than you. Even if you may not consider yourself a warrior, you really are.
    ----------
    I am pretty quiet and don't like to purposely stir up trouble, but I will defend my beliefs and if that leads to conflict, so be it.

(In actuality though, my ancestors were European farmers lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Shamans

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b86-9a79-a9fe1f53373f.jpg

According to your memories your ancestors were shamans, or divine healers that communicated with the spirit worlds of their ancient kingdoms. They practiced ritual healing and entered supernatural realms or dimensions to obtain solutions to problems afflicting the community. They have passed on their talents to you, and you are a very perceptive person who is able to read other people's energy. You are very socially intelligent and have a nurturing soul that seeks to protect others around you. You are very in touch with nature and a lot of your memories that have stuck with you stem from times in your life where you were travelling or outdoors, and also surrounded by family and community. You have gone through many hardships, but have dealt with them by surrounding yourself with peace and tranquility and reflecting a lot on your past. You have the potential to be a healer to yourself and influence the lives of many around you.

3|0
    0|0
  • You got Lost Tribe (Fairly accurate)
    According to your memories, your ancestors come from an exotic, far away place in a lost tribe. You are always imagining a place far away and you love travel and adventure. Although you are artistic and reflective, you know how to work hard, just like your ancestors had to work to survive in the wilderness. You have strong memories of being outside and surrounded by family. It's no wonder you are so loved and that community is such an important part of your life.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4660-a9c1-88edd3f94d1a.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • nice :)

How are u btw? I think I haven't seen u around much, but mayb thats me.

• Show All
    • Enjoy your post exam break

• Thank u

U too. Hope u can relax well outside of GAG

• haha, I knew it! My surname is the same name of a Portuguese town. I got this.

Royalty

You come from an ancestral line of royalty! Your memories indicate that your ancestors were regal, powerful and respected people that all made immense amounts of influence on the society of their times. They have passed down their genes to you, and it is very apparent in your strong leadership skills, self-confidence and strong sense of right and wrong. Maybe someday you will help continue your ancestral heritage and your kids will rule the next kingdom!

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. Mayb u once were portuguese nobility :D

• I have serious reasons to believe that. Maybe would've been better if I had been born centuries ago xD

• Ancient Warriors

Your memories indicate a long line of warrior ancestors! You are strong minded, tough and have extremely passionate convictions when it comes to the things you believe in. You can be quiet sometimes, but you will always defend those you love and make decisions based on your moral compass. Like your ancestors, you are fearless in times of conflict, and when you need to, you protect others who are weaker and more vulnerable than you. Even if you may not consider yourself a warrior, you really are.

Actually true my family has a long history of being soldiers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ancient Warriors

1|0
    0|0
    • Corageous :o

Wouldn't expect anyting less from you :)

• Show All
    • Oh you actually remembered my question
      from that long ago. haha. ^.^

Yeah, indeed something to do with water
      but even if I say that, it was actually before
      it had anything to do with water.. I guess. ^.~

Since I had that dream
      dream interpretation has intrigued me.

But I've yet to find anyone besides myself who've
      had such a dream, even though statistics show, that everyone
      should experience one, at some point in there life.

I guess that just means you've got
      something to look forward to.

• that would b nice. hope i do experience it!

• Who Were Your Ancestors According To Your Memories?

Ancient Warriors

lh3.googleusercontent.com/sDUc7qzsf6BxIRLtPpfZTUoBkRuivgmNA3wpnYVxOtITmF79rzXOCGwUZtaZR70vCeenXg=s113

Your memories indicate a long line of warrior ancestors! You are strong minded, tough and have extremely passionate convictions when it comes to the things you believe in. You can be quiet sometimes, but you will always defend those you love and make decisions based on your moral compass. Like your ancestors, you are fearless in times of conflict, and when you need to, you protect others who are weaker and more vulnerable than you. Even if you may not consider yourself a warrior, you really are

1|0
    0|0
  • Shamans

According to your memories your ancestors were shamans, or divine healers that communicated with the spirit worlds of their ancient kingdoms. They practiced ritual healing and entered supernatural realms or dimensions to obtain solutions to problems afflicting the community. They have passed on their talents to you, and you are a very perceptive person who is able to read other people's energy. You are very socially intelligent and have a nurturing soul that seeks to protect others around you. You are very in touch with nature and a lot of your memories that have stuck with you stem from times in your life where you were travelling or outdoors, and also surrounded by family and community. You have gone through many hardships, but have dealt with them by surrounding yourself with peace and tranquility and reflecting a lot on your past. You have the potential to be a healer to yourself and influence the lives of many around you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Royalty

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48d5-8aa0-8a7525b61098.jpg

You come from an ancestral line of royalty! Your memories indicate that your ancestors were regal, powerful and respected people that all made immense amounts of influence on the society of their times. They have passed down their genes to you, and it is very apparent in your strong leadership skills, self-confidence and strong sense of right and wrong. Maybe someday you will help continue your ancestral heritage and your kids will rule the next kingdom!

1|0
    0|0
  • A lost tribe
    According to your memories, your ancestors come from an exotic, far away place in a lost tribe. You are always imagining a place far away and you love travel and adventure. Although you are artistic and reflective, you know how to work hard, just like your ancestors had to work to survive in the wilderness. You have strong memories of being outside and surrounded by family. It's no wonder you are so loved and that community is such an important part of your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Warriors

www.playbuzz.com/.../who-were-your-ancestors-according-to-your-memories

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew it! :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Pirates lol

-According to your memories, your ancestors were pirates! You probably crave adventure and escape. Your ancestors sailed the seven seas and pillaged their way across the world. You take after them in your free spirit and gift of intuition. You have a great sense of direction and don't like to stay in one spot too long. Change is very good for you, and you adapt easily to new environments and challenges. You remember things in your life that gave you either very negative emotions or very positive ones, the dull moments seem to slip away from your subconscious. Keep up that adventurous spirit and one day you'll find your hidden treasure!

1|0
    0|0
    • wow. I love that result!

I want to b inside the universe of Pirates of the caribbean

• Ancient Warriors
    Ancientmasta4650/iStock

1|0
    0|0
  • All of a sudden I want my account to be frozen for another two days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got royalty

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Royalty as well!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Ancient Warriors

1|0
    0|0
  • Shamans

http://i.imgur.com/DEUXMn1.jpg

-------------------------

That is interesting...

1|0
    0|0
  • Shamans

1|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Warriors

1|0
    0|0
  • A Lost Tribe

2|0
    0|0
  • "Royalty

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48d5-8aa0-8a7525b61098.jpg

You come from an ancestral line of royalty! Your memories indicate that your ancestors were regal, powerful and respected people that all made immense amounts of influence on the society of their times. They have passed down their genes to you, and it is very apparent in your strong leadership skills, self-confidence and strong sense of right and wrong. Maybe someday you will help continue your ancestral heritage and your kids will rule the next kingdom!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Shamans

1|0
    0|0
  • A Lost Tribe

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice result

How are u girl?

• Show All
    • Y'all should watch it asap because it's funny and awesome!

• We will

As soon as he gets a new computer 😶

• A Lost Tribe

1|0
    0|0
  • Royalty
    You come from an ancestral line of royalty. Your memories indicate that your ancestors were regal, powerful and respected people that all made amounts of influence on the society of their times. They have passed down their genes to you, and is very apparent in your strong leadership skills, self-confidence and strong sense of right and wrong. Maybe someday you will help continue your ancestral heritage and your kids will rule the next kingdom.

Leadership skills? I don't have leadership skills.. 😳😳😂 But the quiz was fun though xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Join me in my quest for world domination. muahahahaha xD

• Show All
    • I know ;)

• ;P oh. so it was on purpose.

Evil Genie :'(

• Shamans

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about the warrior part but the rest come close.
    Ancient Warriors
    Ancientmasta4650/iStock

1|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Warriors

Uh... Don't think fearless is the word. lolol

1|0
    0|0
    • i bet u are braver than u think ;)

• Being a warrior would involve physical activity, and you and I both know you're a lazy little shit c;

• @asker

When I see a spider, I cover it up and stay away from it. >_>

@xelebrum

I sleep like 22 hours a day, of course I'm lazy. lool

• Ancient Warriors

Seems accurate description of me

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Royalty... What a bunch of crap 👎

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ancient warrior 🙌

I fucking knew it

1|1
    0|0
  • Royalty!
    /

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = Ancient Warriors

1|1
    0|0
  • Ancient Warriors

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same thing as you! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Royalty, too!!

0|0
    0|0