Have you ever been arrested?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, but it was a mistake, it was some other guy they were looking for

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 7

• I walked up the down escalator... I'm not sure if mall cops count. They walked me outta the mall and said I can't come back.

I went to my car, changed my shirt, and put on sunglasses and a hat. It was opening night for the Avengers and I already had tickets :P

• What... Wait... you got kicked out of the mall just for doing that? They did not give you a warning first? That is a bit extreme. My friend and I walked up the down escalator once at the train station after we realised that we were going down onto the wrong platform and the security came and asked us not to do it because it is dangerous but they did not kick us out.

• Well before that, my friends and I were exploring the empty mall (On Sundays, only the theater is open), but the guy who escorted us back to the theater was really chill and told us not to wander off.

I saw a mall cop coming from the top floor, so I turned around to down the escalator, but they had two other guys waiting on the bottom :P I just assumed they had nothing to do that day. I still go to that mall, never had a problem so far with the ban lol

• Oh ok well I just thought that because I know some security guards let the power go to their head.

• No, but I almost got arrested once, but the cop ended up just pushing me and almost throwing me to the ground.

• I got brought in for questioning and got my my picture taken.

• No, I've never been arrested.

• Yes. I was at a party and the police came telling everyone to go home. I was upstairs so i didn't hear them, so i got arrested for disobeying orders

• Nope, never had any reason to be

• Yeah I did

• Nope, I mean I have, When I fuck a girl in the street.