FRONT OF THE CLASS OR BACK?

• Front
  • Back
  • Middle

Most Helpful Guy

• For high school, I always sat near the back. I took enough notes and stuff where I didn't need to ask questions or help for the classes. Most of the guys in my grade were pretty wild (in a bad influence way) and were jerks, so I didn't like dealing with them. I sat away from them in the back, hoping not to get called on lol.

For college, I sit in the mid front. Close enough to see the board well and get on the professor's good side, far enough to not feel intimidated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Front, you'll be more attentive and get better grades

What Guys Said 12

• If you are shy about asking questions in class, then the very front row in the center. Then it seems more like one-on-one than talking in front of a whole class. Worked for me.

• The back of the class is *too obvious* a hiding place for those of you who want to hide. Place yourself somewhat left or right of center, but the back row is always targeted.

• Front! Cuz I'm a blind Asian man😑😑😑😑

• I always sat near the front of the class

• Definitely back of the class

• Back. Unless you want to learn.

• Back. I don't want everyone looking at me. That and I just like the back of the class, just like I like the back seat on the bus.

• I love be on back, so no one can find me :^)

• In high school, front. In Uni, middle.

• Front is the best

• Middle because the prof always stairs at the front of the class while at the back I can't focus.

• i can't be on front... too big for that xD

What Girls Said 12

• If at all possible, I grabbed a spot at the back and/or close to the door. I still did well with either of the spots. It was just nice to be about to get out of class quickly near the door. With the back, I didn't feel as "on the spot" with the teacher right in front of me.

• I used to go to the back if I didn't like the class or didn't have intention to work that day. I would sit in the middle if I was indifferent to the lesson and I sat in the front if I was really interested in the class.. or the TV was out.

• i loved the middle best.

• I was a total disaster in the back so teachers always liked to make me sit on the front of the class._.
    I prefer the middle... I had the best of both worlds.

• front or middle..

• Back I'm a shy girl sometimes but in my first period classroom I'm kind of sitting in the middle and I'm cool with it :)

• I always sit where there is an available seat.

• Back I like blending in or behind people

• At Uni its the front and at the end, and all the back seats are taken lol.

• I always sit at the back... might explain my terrible grades last year :/

• I usually settled towards the middle.

• front always! because i like to learn and surpass all others who rather hide and not learn because they didn't know anything to begin with so they rather camouflage and be unnoticed. middle and back students are b+ and lower.. all the way down.