How is/was your high school experience?

I just wanna prepare for anything that could possibly happen to me. I really suck as a human being.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7th grade I was a nerdy newbie who was apparently a nobody

8th grade I was becoming popular but only because of puberty as well as who I was dating

9th grade I was considered a hoe because people liked me... Not that I reacted to their feelings

10th grade I was bullied by those who thought I wanted their significant others

11th grade the bullying slowed down as I spoke up

12th grade people knew not to mess with me... No more nice guy

• Overall I hated high school... I skipped prom, but I graduated top of the class #ProsAndCons

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 9

• Freshman year started off with a BANG.
    Sophmore year I was retaking half of my freshman year classes cause I failed and the freshies loved me.
    Junior year I had a full schedule meaning 7:30am - 3:30 pm classes to catch up and worked weekends.
    Senior Year I had a even more busy schedule going school 7:30am - 3:30pm then start night school from 5 or 6pm - 9pm and worked weekends.

Overall it was okay, I didn't try that hard and I ditched class a lot to hang around. I wasn't rowdy, but hung out with rowdy people. My senior year got me to have good work ethics.

• 9th Grade: Wasn't exactly the best year of my life

10th Grade: It had its sucky times, but it was a lot better than the previous year

11th Grade: Ehh that's a mixed bad, it was equally good and bad

12th Grade: The sucky times were the worst they've ever been, but the good times were the best they've ever been

• Getting lost looking for classes cause the building is cut out like a puzzle

• Meh, alright. I was funny fat kid😂😂😢😢😭😭😭

• I kinda was a jock i guess aha xD So i got along with a lot of the popular kids during highschool.

• Freshman sophomore year was fun junior and senior year was terrible. I switched schools and was a loner.

• It sucked, the claases and teachers were nice but the students could be awful

• I just started my sophomore year a few weeks ago and so far the experience has been mostly positive. Made some great friends and such, haven't had too much trouble with school. Generally just enjoying experiences day by day.

• Stupendously boring

What Girls Said 9

• I got kicked out of a normal high school my sophmore year, got sent to a continuation school then got kicked out because i got caught smoking weed, got sent to another one then got expelled because i had brass knuckles and a knife in my purse -_- I went to one more and graduated a month later.
    You'll do fine just don't get in with the wrong crowd and do your work (:

• Freshman and sophomore year went fairly well. My school was pretty awesome.
    I spent junior year at a community college and I really enjoyed that. I'm doing dual credit again for senior year as well.

• High school was great. It went by so fast though. I used to laugh when people say cherish high school and the time spent then but now I understand

• Average I guess. I got decent grades and had a moderate social life.

• I'm a junior in high school this year. I've had a few problems with people freshman and sophomore year but I can't really complain. It's all good over here. 😊

• It was good for me.

• It was great.

• I don't even know what the hell it feels like to sleep. Man I have so much AP stuff

• Fine, nothing major happened...