Is beauty in the eye of the beholder or yhe holder?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, even my and my brother find different girls attractive. Every now and then we will be attracted to the same girl. We both thought selena gomez is hot but he thinks that zayn malik girlfriend is hot, which i disagree.

• Ya i was going through some of the profiles of my fn friends and this woman was like he's so hot. and i was thinking he is a anthing but goes to show there is no one look for all

• Exactly, you have to admit though, thats a cool thing about people.

Most Helpful Girl

• but who is the holder, the attractive person? lol definitely think it is in the eye of the beholder. in general, i feel everyone perceives beauty differently. which is a good thing right? because the world would be boring if everyone liked the same thing

What Guys Said 7

• When you wish to know true beauty, seek out a bee keeper with a bee in his left hand for:
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...c8sUL91qev7x4o1_500.png

• Was that from buzzfeed lol
      Oh bother...

• The joke is at least as old as I am.
      The image was the first result from a Google image search using the text shown in the image.

• Raw physical beauty is mostly in the holder, with some differences depending on the beholder. In other words different tastes, but there is a heck of a lot of agreement.

With other kinds of beauty, the beholder has final say.

Those other kinds of beauty can't be discounted either. They can far outweigh the raw physical beauty.

• I'd have to say media plays a huge influence on the "beholder" itself.

Because the media outlets spew out what "is" and "isn't" attractive and is set to that supposed "perfect" standard.

Also, humans are flawed to the very aspect that we are all shallow to a certain extent. Physical attraction comes first and personality comes second. For example, would you approach someone who's homeless or that cute boy/girl
    Who's been eyeing you? And said homeless person has a heart of gold, chances are that you'll still end up with that cuter one and dismiss and or not even talk to the homeless one.

• A bit of both, to be honest!

• no beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

• Yes i always say that and like to say i go by that old saying ,

• It in the eye of the "beerholder" actually.

What Girls Said 3

• Well technically both. Like the tern says or the meaning of it "beauty is in the eye if the beholder" with that being said no one's right or wrong.

The holder could very much well be the holder and they can think that they possess beauty. Or they can think the exact opposite about themselves but feel like someone else is a masterpiece.

Or the beholder could be anyone else a family member, friend, significant other, or a complete stranger but they believe that another person whether the person is sure of there self or believes the exact opposite that they are the definition of beauty.

The phrase is really self explanitoy if "beauty" is in the eye if the beholder the question comes down to who is the beholder.

• One thing I learned from gag, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• What a "yhe" holder?

• My phone my dear girl cannot spell if texting in class had been allowed it may have learned