Ariana grande is annoying?

am i the only one who finds her music irritating?
it's annoying that she tries to sound like mariah carey and her attitude seems like she's trying hard to be "cool"
and her ugly face is annoying.

• the only reason her music is out is because she resembles mariah carey's voice.
  • If she had an original talent without copying others, her chances of being famous would be slim.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her attitude is a big turn off

Most Helpful Girl

• I never even knew who she was until recently with the doughnut thing because I didn't know what the fuss was all about. Once I saw that on YouTube, plus her feeble attempt to apologize to her "babes" and "loves" as if she's some kind of influence on kids, I thought she was a serious brat and I have no use for her, no matter what sort of music she pumps out. I don't care. She's phony. That was enough for me to question why she's even famous.

What Guys Said 6

• she's good when she's not singing her pop crap. Listen to tattooed heart, and songs from her first album. They are way better and more unique than problem, break free, etc.

• she's still trying to mimic mariah carey there. it's just so annoying that she has to copy someone else's talent to sell anything of hers.

• She comes off like an overgrown child to me... not womanly at all.

• Lol who?(filler)

• I've only heard the song problem from her haven't heard much other music from her so I can't make a judgement

• Why are you listening to her music then?
    I don't and I'm happier for it.

• Her voice is so annoying. It gives me headaches seriously.

What Girls Said 12

• i hate polls that only go with the QA's opinion.

i think her voice is great. i dont think she sounds like mariah. as a person, she isn't the greatest, but she's famous for her art, not her personality.

im not a die hard fan but i acknowledge her talent and it is good. her range and control is impressive. denying this is pretty silly tbh.

• She has a good voice JUST LIKE MARIAH CAREY.
    Just because they can both hit high notes doesn't mean one is copying the other?
    I think Ariana grandes voice is amazing, but her attitude is definitely a turn off. But Mariah Carey is quite the drama queen as well so...

• many people can hit high notes, there are many great singers, however she copies mariah. For example christina can hit high notes, but she's original she's not copying anyone to get to the top. contrary to ariana copies someone who got famous with this, so she copies because she knows that will get her somewhere because it happened before. She sucks.

• I suppose you think lady gaga copied Madonna as well? Jeeze.
      She has the vocal power to sing certain songs well, so why shouldn't she show her talent in a way that accentuates it? Singing balads when you have a strong voice doesn't mean you're copying every other strong singer. You're letting your petty hate for her cloud your judgement to just find everything she does fake.

• HAHAA shu sucks

• She's just so weird and not in the fun way. Like just icky weird.

• She's pretty, but annoying, so she's pretty annoying XD

I like her voice but I think she should make other kinds of music... I don't like her style, her voice is good tho.

• I really like the song The Way and I tried listening to two of her other songs but wasn't into it. I think I am kind of picky in music.

Anyway, I also liked the Grenade over she did.

• have you heard her song 'one last time'? I <3 it.

• I still like Ariana Grande and her music but I started to dislike her when she was licking them donuts at that donut shop...

• I choose A bc i do like her music a little some of it is good others a bit annoying but i think she is pretty. I also agree with the attitude as well

• I don't have an issue with her at all. I love her music and her acting.

• I use to be such a huge fan of her, especially when she played on that show. But ever since she started acting all divaish, she lost my interest.
    Her prettiness is starting to fade because of her attitude, but I'm not gonna deny that she has a good voice.

• The poll is extremely bias. I actually like some of her songs.

• Her attitude sucks. I never cared about her but after that donut licking incident I do hate her.