What are these?

So I have a question.. Every time I smile I have these lines.. Does anyone know what they are? I googled "smile lines" and it's not that.. Are they some sort of dimples?
What are these?

Most Helpful Guy

• Laugh/Smile lines.
    They're not dimples.

Most Helpful Girl

• they're SO cute! I don't know what they're called tho, but smile lines seems appropriate hehe=]

What Guys Said 2

• I have heard of them but never knew the name

• Theyre just normal smile lines. everyone has them

What Girls Said 2

• I have those as well. I don't think they are called dimples though.
    They are called smile lines.

• i don't know, but i have them too, and one guy pointed it out to me a long time ago, he said you get little tings on the side of you lips when you smile, and that was the first time i noticed that, and i realized that not everybody has that. they look like side lip line dimple things.

• Exactly not everyone has them!. And yes I feel like their little dimples or something lol because that's exactly how dimples look except longer

• yeah some people think dimples are only on the cheeks but they fail to understand that the definition of a dimple is something that dents into the skin/flesh. and can be anywhere on the body and have many different shapes as well, and doesn't limit in size either. small big large, on face , butt or elsewhere. lol