With the site Ashley Madison cheating website now exposed, will people finally admit that?

One of the reasons ( but very often purposedly ignored) why guys cheat is because they're attractive and are what the majority of women want in terms of looks and/or money? I've been watching on TV the guys who've been caught using the website and none of them are morbidly unattractive and/or obese, broke. When it comes to looks , women are generally attracted to the same guys and that's a extremely small percentage of the male population. What I'm also sick of is a woman who makes it seem like these guys are some kind of hypnotizing manipulater with some magic spell for tricking and pulling the wool over women's eyes. If that were the case, that website wouldn't exist. Bottomline, if a guy wants to cheat, there's plenty of women who would be down for it as evidenced with this website. Sure all women aren't like that, but the denial is huge on the real reason why these guys are able to cheat so easily.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the hackers have said that 90-95% of the actual (non-fake) user accounts on there are male...

"Chances are your man signed up on the world’s biggest affair site, but never had one. He just tried to. If that distinction matters.”

That's what the hackers released about the info when it came out.

0|0
    0|0
    • That probably happened because they were one of the super rare guys that are unattractive , but still find a way to get married about 99.9% of the time they have money, something you better have if you're not in the 20% of men that about 98% of women find attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... And they say same-sex marriage is killing the sanctity of marriage. It's our on frickin hypocrisy maaaan!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If they are able to cheat so easily, then why do they need to pay money to do it on a site instead of searching for someone in real life? Men/women cheat because they want their cake and eat it too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not everyone that cheats uses the site. And i'm comparing these guys who cheat to the guys who can't get a date to save their lives... That's what I mean by it being easy.

What Guys Said 1

• It's already coming to the light from The Duggars to the Govt

0|0
    0|0