How confident are you in your ability to pull any guy/girl you want?

Very

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, a lot of women are not my type and I'm not theirs. The only way I think you could pull any one you want is to be a chameleon and present yourself as what that person wants. I am what I am.

As the saying goes in politics "You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. However since a simple majority every four years is enough to get elected this is not a problem.

I always pulled more attractive women than I had any use for so I concentrated on other matters and let that one take care of itself.

• Read the advice I gave to Words_and_Wisdom at the top of this forum.

• You misunderstand, I have perhaps too much real confidence if anything. I take being attractive to lots of women for granted. It's normal, almost tedious. I'm actually kind of surprised when I don't get interest from an unattached woman. Not disappointed or more interested, just surprised. I don't try to pull women, they are just there. Other things require effort but not that. It's not that I lack enthusiasm for sex I just never had to work for it so I take it for granted.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Hmmmm, maybe an 80% or 75%. I'm kind of afraid of rejection to be honest, but so far I've never been rejected... maybe that's why. If I talk to the girl in person I know I have waaay more chances than online.

• I haven't had enough practice to randomly approach and talk to women I find attractive so I'm not all that confident in myself. Though I have cold-approached women before so I know I'm ahead of most guys.

• I meant to ask this question for men.
      Those of you saying "Not very confident", this is why you aren't having success with women. You HAVE to have the mentality that you are capable of having anything you desire. This confidence attracts women. The most physically attractive man in the world will have trouble attracting women if he is lacking confidence. The least physically attractive man in the world, can pull any woman he wants because he has confidence. It's not about looks, it's about how you carry yourself and confidence. Confidence is something an alpha carries on his sleeve, confidence is a form of power. It's a power over insecurity, and women are attracted to power. Any form of power, no matter how small it may be in your eyes. Confidence is a form of power, and is the most attractive at that. I asked this question to see how many men would doubt themselves, vs. how many would display this form of power.

• No matter how unattractive physically you think he is, or even if he is the poorest, confidence makes him attractive, and confidence is power. Have you ever looked as a man, who you may perceive less attractive than you, some how get with women you could only dream of having? And wonder how the heck he could do it if you can't? That's why... Because you thought you couldn't. Not only is confidence a display of power, but is also strength. This is the first thing I teach men when teaching them how to seduce and attract females. Not only for dating or a fling, but attracting that woman who may be eventually become their wife in the long run.

• But be wary... There are men who have mastered the art of seduction, and they are also the most humble. Confidence does not equate arrogance, and even if you are arrogant, you want to keep it to yourself. Because the first thing someone will think to themselves when they catch wind of arrogance, and your mentality that you can pull any woman you want (even though it's true) is " I bet he can't pull me", and this person shuts down to all of your advances. It has now become a challenge where they have placed pride on themselves being unobtainable to you. So even if you believe so, don't announce it to the world... Unless, of coarse you are on girlsaskguys lol. Other than that, you want to be confident (which equates inner power, and is attractive) while also being humble (even if you're arrogant... The worst thing you can do for yourself is display your arrogance.)

• I wouldn't know.

People usually come to me
    regardless if I want them to or not.

• It's okay lady.

I'm in a happy relationship.

Confidence is not something I lack
      but I'm not trying to "pull" anyone.

When I said "people usually come to me" I meant it
      quite literally, I'm somewhat of a "people magnet".

It goes both ways, guys want to befriend me (even some with higher intentions)
      same goes for girls, it's just how it is.

Confidence gathers people around you, after all.

• It's sure does, it attracts people to you because it's a form of power. You are definitely a natural. Confidence makes you a people magnet.

• 0%. I've wanted a girl only on two occasions & failed in both. Also, I've 100% rate in rejecting every girl who confessed to me... just two but 100% is 100% :P

• Thanks :)
      I totally agree on that. I'm below average looking and at first because of that I was not confident. Based on my personality only I was asked out twice so on that part I'm 100% confident. The girl I like would've accepted me for sure but because of other things in life I've let go many opportunities to be with her & also the confidence has hit the bottom.

• well... if i could ever get over my fear of conversing with females i dont know, a little c:

I mean ANYONE is a stretch... I don't think I have a chance at say Kristina Hendricks :/

• 100%. i can pick a girl up in a grocery line.

• In a scale of 1 to 10... a hundred #sorrynotsorry

• I have more chance in pulling a giant earwax out of my ear.

• I'm amazing at saying the wrong thing so it's pretty much a 0% chance

• I believe I can get any woman I want, but I can't get every woman.

• The complete opposite of Johnny Bravo

• Hahaha not at all

• Even if my life depended on it I couldn't get a girl interested in me.

• 0.0% i just never can't get he girl i like

• 0/10 confidence.

• Talking to any girl is one thing; keeping her, though, is another.

• in a scale to 10 minus three quadrillion. i'm too boring and awkward to even be friendzoned! not even mention bf!

What Girls Said 14

• I am very confident that I CANNOT "pull" any guy I want. Everyone likes something different, so every guy is not going to like me. The same goes for anyone else.

• I'm shy, and antisocial, so i don't know.

• hmm.. i dont know.. 2 maybe..

• Any guy? No confidence. A few maybe... I'm decently confident with a few.

• Tbh I am pretty confident.

• I'm really confident when it comes to getting a guy I want. I just go up to guys and start talking when I feel like it.

• Very. Im very likable.

• Not at all. Looks are not really an issue, but as soon I open my mouth, they run for the hills.

• I've never had a guy deny me, and I'm not extremely hot or anything... that's how men are lol

• Not so confident.. a little perhaps

• um... maybe 7 or 7.5 on scale of 10.

• Not very confident

• An epic failure. I have no gam
    Don't get me wrong I have attracted some hot guys but it wasn't a matter of me "pulling" any of them.

• I'm very confident. And even more confident in knowing once I have him he isn't going anywhere. I am the best at what I do. They always come back for more too. Everytime I have had a relationship it's been me breaking up with them. And they always come back begging!