(QUIZ) How is your heart actually divided?

http://www.playbuzz.com/elliehannon10/how-is-your-heart-actually-divided

I got 75% logical and 25% passionate.

Logic leads you when it comes to matters of life and love. That is not to say that you are not passionate or romantic, however, rather than following impulses and acting irrationally, you like to think things through without allowing your emotions to get the best of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• http://s13.postimg.org/bjgdgmoyf/aaa.png ... really?

60% Passionate, 40% Logical

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bb9-9613-f3b3fa04c460.jpg

Your heart is 60% Passionate and 40% Logical.

Your heart is mostly romantic, colorful and sensitive, but the other part is driven by logic and guides you during challenging times. In most situations, you follow your instincts and lead with your heart, but there have been times when that has led you towards heartbreak. Therefore, the logical side of your heart has become much stronger over time and you've learned to listen to it more often than you did in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ce4-861b-fbcd1207460b.jpg
    Your heart is 75% logical and 25% passionate.

-
    Well okayyy I'm glad we're the same lol everyone else is like the opposites of us 🙈🙉🙊

What Guys Said 12

• Your heart is perfectly balanced!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4330-82be-a1c0dae27ebf.jpg

While most people find it challenging to balance the divisions in their heart, you've managed to find the perfect harmony between logic and love! You long for deep and meaningful connections with your loved ones, but you know that love is blind and it is important to think logically when it comes to matters of the heart.

• 75% Logical, 25% Passionate

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ce4-861b-fbcd1207460b.jpg

• I guess we got the very same result. I got this:

"75% Logical, 25% Passionate

Logic leads you when it comes to matters of life and love. That is not to say that you are not passionate or romantic, however, rather than following impulses and acting irrationally, you like to think things through without allowing your emotions to get the best of you."

• 50% Passionate, 50% Logical

Oh great.
    Welcome to the limbo of so called "emotional balance"

• I got 75% Logical and 25% Passionate, like a few other guys.

(You should ask this one next: www.playbuzz.com/.../which-intelligence-is-your-most-dominant
    I would ask it but I'm not the quiz person)

• 60% passionate 40% logical

Yep, I am quite sensitive and romantic, but predominantly guided by my logic.

• I got the same as @empatheticlady

• It says balanced but I doubt that

• My heart is divided using long division

And a knife, of course

• 75 logical 25 percent passionate. Sounds about right.

• I got the same.

• I've been called a "highly sensitive"... but I'm a gadget/computer person... so maybe...60% passionate/40% logical. I hate being too sensitive...

What Girls Said 12

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4763-8cfc-fd786bd6f3d2.jpg
    You live a life that is full of romance, emotion and excitement! This doesn't mean that you are not logical, however, you prefer to lead with your intuition and look at the big picture rather than concerning yourself with mundane facts and details. When you love something, you REALLY love something and you pour your whole heart into everything you do!

Sounds about right! I am all emotions, no logic.

• That's exactly what I got too lol. Though I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

• Hey sis! 😂

• @HookingSwan Heeeyy! 😂 Yet again I'm not surprised

• "50% Passionate, 50% Logical

Your heart is perfectly balanced!

While most people find it challenging to balance the divisions in their heart, you've managed to find the perfect harmony between logic and love! You long for deep and meaningful connections with your loved ones, but you know that love is blind and it is important to think logically when it comes to matters of the heart."

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4763-8cfc-fd786bd6f3d2.jpg You live a life that is full of romance, emotion and excitement! This doesn't mean that you are not logical, however, you prefer to lead with your intuition and look at the big picture rather than concerning yourself with mundane facts and details. When you love something, you REALLY love something and you pour your whole heart into everything you do!

Do it with passion or not at all <3

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical

This sounds a bit like me!

• You're the opposite of me, almost lol.
      & we have the same name! Mines just spelled with two L's

• Yeah, totally lol
      Also, that is so neat, I love our name!

• Your heart is 80% passionate and 20% logical

You live a life that is full of romance, emotion and excitement. This doesn't mean that you are not logical. However, you prefer to lead with your intuition and look at the big picture rather than conerning yourself with mundane facts and details. When you love something, you really LOVE something and you poor your whole heart into everything you do!

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical
    Your heart is 80% Passionate and 20% Logical

• I got 50% Passionate, 50% Logical

Your heart is perfectly balanced!

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical

oops

• Your heart is 75% logical and 25% passionate.

• 80% Passionate, 20% Logical

You live a life that is full of romance, emotion and excitement! This doesn't mean that you are not logical, however, you prefer to lead with your intuition and look at the big picture rather than concerning yourself with mundane facts and details. When you love something, you REALLY love something and you pour your whole heart into everything you do! :)

• Perfectly balanced. It's really not though