Have you ever had to pepper spray someone?

Have you ever found yourself having to use pepper spray someone?
What were they doing that made you use it?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought they shoot each other in America?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No thankfully - I don't have any but outside that logistic, I have never felt threatened enough to wish I had some pepper spray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a guy, nope! It's pretty uncommon for men to use or even carry pepper sprays.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I could imagine using pepper spray on someone would be when a bunch of guys were drinking beers and talking shit and some how one idiot bet another idiot $100 that he could take a face full of pepper spray and some how I got to be the one that sprayed him in the face with the shit since I was a third party to the bet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but when I was 16, I let someone do it to me for a really stupid dare. As far as physical pain goes, that was the worst thing I ever experienced. Being kicked in the nuts ain't got nothing against that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds painful af. Did they get your eye or on your skin?

• Both. It was only a short burst, maybe half a second, so it wasn't even as bad as what cops do. But yeah, getting it in the eye was part of the dare. I held my eyes open with my fingers before because I was pretty sure I'd close them instinctively and fail the dare. It took some minutes (which felt like hours) before I could open my eyes again. It felt as if acid was eating my eyeballs and I was convinced I'd go blind. When I could finally open them, I spent about half an hour rinsing them with cold water. I also washed my face, but couldn't fully get rid of that burning sensation on the skin. Every time I moved a facial muscle, it was like an array of painful needle pricks, so I kept a poker face and didn't talk much for the rest of the day.
      Like I said, an extremely stupid dare. Probably the most brainless thing I ever got involved in. But it also showed me how potent of a weapon pepper spray really is. I definitely recommend it for self defense, but be careful not to harm yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. There was one time when I was a kid and I grabbed some pepper spray that I found in a random kitchen cabinet. I sprayed it on the bus and everyone started coughing with watery eyes. HORRIBLE IDEA.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used a sticky hair spray.

I thought someone broke into my place but it turned out to be my brother.

I think we used it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • pepperspray is illegal in Canada but I had to watch the cops pepperspray and beat the man who had tried to rape me. I was so scared and it made me happy to hear him screaming in pain and fear for once.

0|0
    0|0