Who craves more affection? Men or women?

• Women
  • Men

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Literotica: "There were only so many times he could penetrate the softness of her silky-smooth feminine without going over the edge, he thought, as it was growing harder for him to tell whether the deep pulsing in his ears was coming from his chest, or from his throbbing manhood."

Porn: "Penis, vagina, penis, vagina, penis, vagina, penis, vagina, penis, vagina, cumshot on her face - the end."

• Well, that's very tough to answer because men and women feel things different, they feel emotions differently. Hence, I don't know for sure that would be my honest answer.

• I vote men. Women have it easy when it comes to attention, having to put a fraction of the effort men have to to be able to find someone to have even a hint of romantic interest in.

• both crave equally much afffection, since their humans xD maybe different kinds of affection or they donĀ“t show it in the same way but they vertainly need as much.

• It really depends on the person but generally I think women tend to want more affection.

• I would say girls.
    Because they fight to be trully respected and admired by what they trully are.
    The good and true affection may not come easy for them.

• Women receive more attention, affection and sympathy. Plus they have much more liberty to express themselves with other women. Men on the other hand...

• Women by far. That's all I'm gonna say. I'm gonna be nice hahaha

• It all depends on the individual. But in general women crave more.

• Women, you guys know it.

• Guys have their physical insecurities, but women fuel the fashion/cosmetics industry and constantly worry about their figure. I also feel like women always need to be the center of attention, regardless if it involves a guy being attracted to them or not, whenever that changes (for instance, in a workplace) they get really bitter and nasty towards the other female.

• Women. It's why fanfiction is the most searched porn by women. It's why women crave social interactions more. It's why women catch feelings quicker typically. It's why women typically want more than just sex.

What Girls Said 8

• I picked women. I want affection right now to be honest 😔

• Probably girls. I know I crave hella lot of affection.

• Men do too.. but women crave it more..

• I love affection and I think it's because I come from a family who does not show love at all. I'm very affectionate and loving to my boyfriend and he understands why although he himself isn't as affectionate.

• In a relationship that depends on the person. Otherwise women.

• I'm going to say men. They just hide it well but they know they want the cuddles. lol

• Women crave affection, men crave sex. That's why men give affection (to get sex), and women give sex after a while (to get affection).

I said "after a while" because most women won't give it up easy because then they know they won't get affection.

• women flourish with love its our oxygen