How many questions of yours have you disavowed?

I’ve disavowed like ~2k questions of mine…. crazy isn’t it?

Wot bout u?

Most Helpful Girl

• Zero. A lot of my questions a year or so ago were about fights with my boyfriend, prior to that about how and why things ended with my ex. I'm sure they're embarrassing and a bit overly dramatic, but it's always cool to be able to look back and see how far you've come, y'know?

Sort of like reading excerpts from an old diary, just online. No shame. :)

• that's y i did... i asked some questions 2+ years ago dat i'm ashamed of 'em now... and unfortunately some people here answered recently to those questions, and i felt ashamed :(

so i decided to disavow 'em all.

• lol whatever man, it's just online. I may feel differently if anyone I know in real life saw them but.. if people from GaG start teasing you about your older posts, just join in with them. I'm sure they didn't have any bad intent and were pulling your leg.
      Good thing we learn from experience, considering some of the older posts eh? :P

• they were just respondin to my question lke if it was a new one, but they didn't notice dat this post was old... and when i saw da question i was afraid dat more people will see this question again... so... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I have disavowed a lot but not as many as you have lol

What Girls Said 12

• Zero. I don't feel the need to disavow any of them.

What I don't understand is where you found time to disavow 2k questions... xD what the heeell

• in just 1 day... it doesn't take much really... just like 5 secs/click

but i felt dizzy afterwards :(

• I can imagine...

• Zero, I never felt the need to disavow them. But I sure did went from non-anon to anon on one or two questions tho.

• All except for a couple, I don't ask a lot of questions though. I would like to but I never can think of anything interesting.

• i stand by my questions..

• Zero. I never felt the need of doing it.

• Zero. I never really felt the need to disavow them :)

• Not a one.

• Hmm about zero.

• More than 30 .

• I think I've only disavowed 1 or 2

• Like 1 or 2 because I just didn't like those questions

• like 20 or so!

What Guys Said 8

• None. I haven't asked that many that I would be ashamed of any. What was in those questions of yours, if I may ask?

• i'd rather not tell... basically i was feelin annoyed by my first questions asked 2+ years ago... but i disavowed 'em all anyway LOL

• I don't disavow any of my questions.

I don't regret things I do
    I respect my past mistakes
    as ways to improve. ^.^

• None. Zero.

• I never disavowed a question

• Around 3 or 4. I like to go non anonymous in my questions just to show that I am honest and not trolling anyone. The only ones I disavow are the ones I feel like were not the best of mine.

• Like 4 or something.

• I don't think any but I barely asked any Q's also

• Never done it... i just have 40 and something... then again i dont remember of making so much questions lol...