Hey GaGers! How do you celebrate when you are really really really very happy?

i need answers..
i got in the school where i really really wanted to go. i cannot believe it. i just received my call letter., i am in the first merit list.. WTF.. right.. how awesome this is.. i am in the top one.. the very first ones. i haven't been this happy in a looong time. i think i forgot how to be happy.. :/ .

i cannot stop jumping!!! what else should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the thing that makes me happy and where I'm at, haha. I don't like making a scene in public, but jumping up and down is a good way to show your excitement!

Other things I do are:
    - Sing
    - Listen to upbeat music
    - Dance
    - Call and/or hang out with friends/family to share the news

Congratulations on such wonderful news!

What Guys Said 27

• Take your dancin' to the streets. Congrats, cinderelli. . . . you're deserving.

media.giphy.com/media/rEbJjSjoS8qYM/giphy.gif

• When I was a kid I would go out and have all sorts of goofy fun.

Now a days I make myself a drink bring out my finest cigar and smoke and drink in peace and quiet and congratulate myself on a job well done. And then take a nap, because naps are amazing.

• Congratulations on getting into that school Yayyy <3 :D :P

When i'm excited i usually listen to music to get my adrenaline to flow

But happy for you getting in :p

( I can eat lot when excited on something i wanted )

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...1_681524728_n.jpg</a>

• I tempt fate and dance in the rain (shower) .

Congrats , Cindy !

• thank you.. :) gosh i LOVE rain.. !!!

• You really should dance in the rain more, it's fantastic and refreshing. Never play it's raining men while doing it though, bad things happen. . . . bad things.

• Congrats! Happy for you :)

Hmm well let's see, once you're done jumping and dancing around lol get all dressed up and go shopping for something you've always wanted... I hear girls can't get enough of shoes and clothes haha.

• YES!! this nerd is gonna do some girly stuff.. lol..

• Aww that's what I like to hear lol!! Good thing I'm far away from you or my bones would already be gone xD

• hahaha.. yes. you are lucky..

• I am not that expressive sometimes I just sit there and let the contentment wash over me - Congrats on getting into the school

• The last time I was that happy was when I passed my driving exam lol. I even gave a lot of coins to a bum on my way home xD

As for celebrating, I'd just treat myself to some pizza, chocolate and other not-good-4-u junkfood lol

• Well, I don't really celebrate.

• Wow, sooooooo happy for you :D :D
    I don't doubt that you're gonna do a good job there, that is always the case when one is very motivated to reach a goal!
    I like to celabrate with friends over a few drinks, the nice company is worth a lot :D

• Aww well congratulations! im happy for you!

What do i do? i ummmm smile a lot, then go read something i guess lol

• you probably won´t see a reaction other than a smile on my face xD while i´m throwing a party internally.

• Just keep jumping until you get really exhausted. Then collapse on the bed and watch the ceiling with the smile on your face.

• Really? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I say out loud what I am happy about and then dance to my words as if it was a song.

• I don't know, i dont even remember i just do random things.

• Give a kiss to your boyfriend !

• Thats a lot of happiness... i dont know lol...

But hey... intelligent girls are intelligent : D

• Happiness, what's that?

• I usually just go out and eat with friends. :)

• Buy sweets randomly,
    Treat strangers with kindness
    Make the juniors feel comfortable. etc

• I just start saying yes in a loud voice and spray smiles everywhere.

• Fell happiness in your soul :P

• something will bring you down just wait.

• I usually go out drinking

• Congrats.
    I would drink tea with my best friend.
    You can give me the MHO to show you happiness.

• I can't stop looking at that girl's ass

• Drink your favorite drink. Eat your favorite food.

What Girls Said 8

• Congrats girly!! 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

I usually laugh like a silly girl and I'd call my close friend to let her know about it if she's not with me, if she's with me then I'd hug her!! We'd go do some girly stuffs like shopping and eating and just drive around down south until it's sunset and after that we'd go grab some food. 💙💙

There was once when I just received a great news and I literally hugged my best friend in the rain! It's the best feeling ever!! But we both got sick after that ahah for playing in the rain for too long.

• I would not celebrate because the school is already enough to lift the spirits. I celebrate when I'm depressed because that is when I NEED to lift my mood. I do not celebrate when I am already happy.

• Just go out and do what u wanna do ( I have no idea what else to tell u lol ) 😄 by the way congrats 😄

• Congratulations! I also happy dance when im extremely happy blog.swapdom.com/.../...ed-dude-gif-Imgur-ibWF.gif i973.photobucket.com/.../seinfelddance.gif

• the last time i had that feeling i started jumping giddy then dropped to the floor kicking my legs while screaming "yes!" lol Then, i ate my favorite boxed chocolates :)

i don't know what else... go outside and hug a random passerby :p

• I jump like a little girl!! Giggle and laugh and then hug my loved ones!!! XD

• Congrats!

I would call up my friends and then we come up with something to do.

• I jump on my bed too. :)