Hey GaGers! How do you celebrate when you are really really really very happy?

i need answers..
i got in the school where i really really wanted to go. i cannot believe it. i just received my call letter., i am in the first merit list.. WTF.. right.. how awesome this is.. i am in the top one.. the very first ones. i haven't been this happy in a looong time. i think i forgot how to be happy.. :/ .

i cannot stop jumping!!! what else should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the thing that makes me happy and where I'm at, haha. I don't like making a scene in public, but jumping up and down is a good way to show your excitement!

Other things I do are:
    - Sing
    - Listen to upbeat music
    - Dance
    - Call and/or hang out with friends/family to share the news

Congratulations on such wonderful news!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 8

• Congrats girly!! 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

I usually laugh like a silly girl and I'd call my close friend to let her know about it if she's not with me, if she's with me then I'd hug her!! We'd go do some girly stuffs like shopping and eating and just drive around down south until it's sunset and after that we'd go grab some food. 💙💙

There was once when I just received a great news and I literally hugged my best friend in the rain! It's the best feeling ever!! But we both got sick after that ahah for playing in the rain for too long.

• I would not celebrate because the school is already enough to lift the spirits. I celebrate when I'm depressed because that is when I NEED to lift my mood. I do not celebrate when I am already happy.

• Just go out and do what u wanna do ( I have no idea what else to tell u lol ) 😄 by the way congrats 😄

• Congratulations! I also happy dance when im extremely happy blog.swapdom.com/.../...ed-dude-gif-Imgur-ibWF.gif i973.photobucket.com/.../seinfelddance.gif

• the last time i had that feeling i started jumping giddy then dropped to the floor kicking my legs while screaming "yes!" lol Then, i ate my favorite boxed chocolates :)

i don't know what else... go outside and hug a random passerby :p

• I jump like a little girl!! Giggle and laugh and then hug my loved ones!!! XD

• Congrats!

I would call up my friends and then we come up with something to do.

• I jump on my bed too. :)