How long do you have to be on here to be considered a GAG veteran?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• long... trust me.. i'm here for ~2.5 years and i'm still considered a newbie.

wel... to make things more clear:

GAG started on March of '07
    now it's August of '15

101 months in total

101/3 = 33.66

if u belong to da 1st 33.66 months (03/07 till 12/09) u r considered a GAG veteran
    if u belong to da 2nd 33.66 months (01/10 till 09/12) u r considered somewhere in da middle
    if u belong to da 3rd 33.66 months (from 10/12 and on) u r considered a GAG newbie

^that's how it works... when did u join?

3|0
    0|1
    • Is it possible to see somewhere how was the old interfaces? Im kinda curious. I know that there are som esites that save old istes, just dont know them now.

• Show All
    • I'm a newbie then haa.

• @hannah591 *sigh* it wasn't our choice i guess so... let's deal wid it :|

Most Helpful Girl

• Really really long. I'm definitely a newbie. I'd say about quite a few years. Maybe five or six?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Long enough to remember past members when they are talked about. Long enough to remember past catfish, people posting weird fetishes, people who went from zero to guru in a couple weeks then disappeared. Long enough to remember people posting almost the same question 761651 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • long enough to miss the old chat bar.

2|1
    0|0
  • Long enough to be annoyed at 90% of the questions that get posted.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've been here two years and still feel like i'm new just like @klaatu51

0|1
    0|0
    • hahhaha glad i'm not alone

most '13 users consider themselves "oldies"... gosh -_-

• Probably more than the number of fingers of one hand : p

0|1
    0|0
  • At least 3 years I'd say

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A couple of years and regularly. People won't notice your time here unless you're active and people notice you.

0|0
    0|0
    • so if someone joined in 2007 and is hardly active isn't considered a veteran?

• Show All
    • @klaatu51 No, I wouldn't consider them a veteran. Anyone can join a site and then leave it.

@normalice You wouldn't receive the veteran title if no-one knew you existed.

• @hannah591 then depends on how someone defines veteran i guess.. personally i'd

• More than an year or two.

I knew someone on here who had been on this site since 2007 or something

0|0
    0|0
  • regular use for at least a year

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically you had to be here when it first started in 1969

0|0
    1|0