If you could go to any country in the World to visit, where would you go, and why?

I am going to Croatia and the Greek Islands in October :)

Most Helpful Girl

• the greek islands are awesome :)

russia has been on my list for a long time. would love to visit the palaces.

• i am doing a Odysseus tour- seeing i am a Greek Mythology major :)

Love to travel Russia :)

What Girls Said 10

• Croatia is really nice. I'd definitely go back to that area of Europe. My husband is Serbian so I likely will, just not soon enough! I'd love to spend more time in western Europe as well, and also go to Australia and New Zealand. Airfare to Aus and NZ is pretty expensive when coming all the way from Canada so I must wait a few years.

• Oh! I'd also love to travel across Canada and see the rest of this beautiful country. Hopefully take the train so I can take in all the sites heading out west. I really want to see the mountains (I've never seen mountains in real life, up close!)

• Dubai! Or Switzerland, or India.

Dubai, because of a personal reason.

Switzerland, because my bestfriend wants to go there and got me interested.
    India, because I have always wanted to go there.

• i want to see the whole world..

• Well I have traveled a lot but I haven't been to these, so if I could, I'd go to one of these: Australia, mediterranean countries, or the Caribbean's. They have some of the best dive sites.

• Portugal because my boyfriend lives there atm.

• Name only one? Well... I wanna visit USA, because US is a diverse country and it's beautiful.

• I've been to Croatia.
    Im not big on traveling but I guess south Korea.

• South Korea or Japan because they just seem like really cool places to visit.

• England! I've been dying to go for years.

• Canada for the scenery, hiking and photography.

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, I'm gonna keep it simple, I would really like to visit the stolen lands of my country that they call "Israel" ... You know, cities like Jerusalem, Jaffa, Haifa... etc.

• I'm jealous.

• Japan, but stay out of the cities.
    Enjoy the terrain/nature.

• I've been to the greek islands and believe me its just 'awesome'

• MAdagascar just for the story

• It will be Australia for sure, apart from that Seychelles is leading my other list.

• I dont know... i want see the world... all of it... but Australia and Canadá maybe.

• Brazil, Hungary, Scandinavian countries, Canada, UK.