Does anyone else hate crying in front of others?

I was just wondering whether anyone else doesn't like to cry unless they are alone in their room, like me, or am I just a freak of nature? Also why is it that you don't like to cry, for me it's because I feel really uncomfortable

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I hate it but I still do so. I used to never cry in front of anybody whatsoever, but then I kinda stopped caring as much. Now I believe crying isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too long.
    Now people just know not to get near me while I'm crying, though...

What Guys Said 2

• Same here. I don't like other people to see me be that vulnerable.

• I hate to, but when I have have to I will

• Most people guys expecially guys prefer that

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I always hold it in but the few times I have cried in front of someone it felt good

• I hate crying in front people. For one I don't want them to see me because I feel like a punk. Second because my nose gets full of snot & looks disgusting

• Well yes, of course. I just don't like it, in public I've been told I tend to be very.. What's the word.. Reserved, I guess?

• Yes, I try my best not to.
    But at the same time I really want a shoulder to cry on.

The delima!

• Yes because it's a sign of weakness

• I hate crying in front of people too, you're not the only one.

• I hate crying in front of anyone because I feel weak and like I'm being judged

• yes me :(
    i just can't and if it slips i feel bad for eternity