Do you ever want to message someone but don't because you feel like you're being creepy?

I want to message someone but I can't help feeling like a creep. Anyone else have this issue?

• Yeah!
    85% (11)79% (19)81% (30)Vote
  • Nope
    15% (2)21% (5)19% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Thought only guys felt that way. Shit I had a fat girl stalk me at work for months and send me weird messages all the time, but not one time have i thought her as creepy. Just thought of her as desperate. Lol Shit I've messaged girls out of my league and felt like a creep but did it anyways:(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time, so I refrain from messaging them. I just feel like I'm bothering them by messaging them. I'm really shy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• HOLY flapansha!!! Thought it was a guy thing only lol.

Yup, i get the urge to do it and creeper sense starts tingling. I then don't do it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, I won't think of you as a creep :)

xD jk. But yeah, I sometimes feel like that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rare I feel liking messaging anyone so when I do its already weird soo ehh fuck it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happened to me a couple of times. Find an excuse to message them. For instance, if they're a partner of yours at highschool, you can ask them what's the homework for a certain subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always feel that way :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna hit meh up anon cutie 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Think a lot of girls feel like that about messaging/ messaging first , PS its not creepy , well depending on what your message is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5