Girls, what do you think you would do?

You are walking along the canalside, when out of nowhere someone points out a guy, its obvuious he tryin to hide in bushes naked crouched over covering himself upon asking him wot he was doing he replies with some story about being at a party etc... and asks if any of you cld give him a jumper or something to cover himself as he has a 30 min walk ahead of him till he gets home?

• LOL and get your phone out and take pics and text other friends to come quickly
    6% (1)
  • Say yes i will give you an item of clothing if you lift up your hands and pose with us for a few pics
    6% (1)
  • just donate jumper and continue on to school
    56% (9)
  • try and arrange a lift from friends or family for him
    32% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
would yous be laughing at his predicament?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I be carrying extra clothes with me? UNLESSSSSS I WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE THEM FROM HIM!!!

Then I wouldn't give them back of course the joke is he'd be stuck naked. lol
    I would most likely just ask him if he remembered a friends number I could call.

• would you steal ALL of someones clothes and leave them 30 mins walk from home... so it was you that left that poor boy naked we ran into lol naughty but sooo funny tooo

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if I'd be willing to part with clothes I paid for. I'd arrange for someone to go to him with clothes

• D) @skyew and if I had a jacket or something More in store, give this poor lost soul a helping hand as well.
    Good luck. xx

• Call a friend of his to pick him up

• The options were pretty stupid and limited. Give him a jumper and clothing as well

• I'd call someone for him, but I'm not taking anything off.

• i would probably die of fear xD