Do you think should teenagers be allowed to date in school?

Teenager as in around 13 years old to 17 years old.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd allow my child to date at 16. I'd still keep an eye on them. However, I want them to be able to have a date for prom lol

• Thanks for MHo :

• I was just told that I'd get points for rating a MHO. Which is why I took me so long to rate it.

• which is why it* took me so long to rate it

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, no I do not think teenagers should be allowed to date in school. This is because they are at such a vulnerable, fragile state with all of those hormones bouncing around in their bodies. They can easily make choices that will impact them long term without even realizing what they're doing. Even if it doesn't lead to teen pregnancy, they may choose to date the wrong person and that past gives them a souvenir that stays in their mentality for the rest of their adult life. Depending on the severity, some people never really get over that. Plus, youth should be enjoyed freely and blissfully without the complexity of dating games and opposite sex f*ckery. Relationships can be SO exhausting and consuming.

• waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young... but eh.. today's society

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's OK. But the younger end of that range should be chaperoned at school events.

• I don't see why not.

• Do what you want, but make sure it doesn't distract you from school work.

• If you don't allow it, they'll do it anyway.