Do you like Controlling people?

I dumped my ex boyfriend because he was too controlling. I don't like people like that. Do you like it? How does that make you feel? It makes me feel trapped in a box with out any room to breath.

Most Helpful Girl

• NOPE my boyfriend is a bit clingy but only in a cute way, he isn't controlling or jealous and always encourages me to make my own choices!

What Guys Said 4

• Being in charge all the time at work mentally drains me sometimes, so when I get off work I wouldn't mind my lady taking charge. Just don't turn into a dictator.

• I like to have a woman to dominate me but i don't think no one
    should be controlling cause it can ruin a relationship

• No I don't like controlling BC we are are own self and we can do what we want not what are boyfriend or girlfriend may want us to do just to make them happy if u really love the person then maybe u do something BC u love them but to control no that's abusing

• I think that is abuse too

• Who said I was u need to know that if u ask I'm going to give the best advice but if ur already solve the problem then why do u need me or others to help u

• Wow!! I guess you didn't read what I just wrote you. You must be one of those people that have to stay with the last word and by the way you seem very immature.

• I don't like to control people but like to make them commit!

What Girls Said 2

• No.
    I won't be controlled, owned , told what to do.
    I respect my relationships a lot, I'll make sacrifices and meet halfway.
    But because I respect him, not have to.

• It makes me feel like shit and takes an emotional toll. I had a boyfriend years ago who was controlling and I used to have physical reactions like throwing up. I can't.