What do you think my iPhone is worth?

I brought my IPhone 5c for about $500 as a refurbished phone. I smashed the screen a few months ago and its always had a faulty button. I got them both repaired and in the process it was discovered that the WiFi cable was faulty (it broke during the repair process, nothing they could do about it) they offered to attempt to repair it but it would cost $100 and take a couple days. And I had already spent over a hundred getting the others repaired. I want to sell it now as the WiFi doesn't work rendering it useless to me. (It connects but is very unstable even if you are standing right next to the router) I'd like to sell it and get myself another iPhone 5c. As everything else works perfectly, in was hoping to sell it at about $350, I believe it's reasonable for someone who doesn't have WiFi and uses data anyway... what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... cause now a days many people have WiFi networks more than the cellular... data..

So WiFi not working is a deal breaker at key for me LOL

• And by the way you have to mention all the faults in your device... other wise it the person will sue you for selling him a device full of faults

• A lot of people here usually only use data

Most Helpful Girl

• Next time... save yourself some money and if it happens again just call your cell phone company provider and ask when the open registration for insurance starts. Once they give the date. Enroll for only $11 a month. Don't tell them the phone is broken at time of the insurance purchase then call the insurance agency two days after and file a claim.

• I don't think we have insurance for mobile companies here

What Guys Said 2

• Wifi cable?

• 350 seems okay but I would suggest that you cut your losses and go for 300. There is something wrong with the device and you must disclose that to a buyer. Otherwise you should be able to make the sale

• I know I have to disclose

What Girls Said 1

• That is not reasonable and you have to tell the person the faults of your phone before you sell it.

• I think it's pretty reasonable, its in perfect condition besides that one fault, has the brand new screen.. they are about 800 brand new..